- Back to Home »
- EID AL ADHA HOLIDAYS IN SAUDI ARABIA
SAUDI ARABIA ANNOUNCES EID AL ADHA HOLIDAYS
Eid Al Adha holidays for public sector in Saudi Arabia to begin from 24th Aug 2017 (2nd Dhu Al Hijjah), that is next week's Thursday, announces the Kingdom's Ministry of Civil Service in a statement with Saudi Press Agency. Trending : The Day of Arafat
- The ministry clarified that the holidays of Eid Al Adha for this year lasts for 16 days, The work will resume in public sectors from 10th September of 2017, Which is 19th Dhu Al Hijjah 1438. Recommend : Kaaba Kiswa
- As per Saudi Arabia's Law, Holidays of Eid Al Adha for public sector will begin on the fifth day of Dhu Al Hijjah and the end of holidays in government sectors is on 15th day of Dhu Al Hijjah.
- In case of a working day in between two holidays, It should be an official holiday as per the provision of Article (7) of Saudi Labor Law. Most Viewed : Mashaer train for Hajj
- Most of the private sector provides 4 days holidays for Eid Al Adha as per Labor law, Starting from 9th Dhu Al Hijjah. Few companies in private sector follows as per their company norm or contract, But one mandatory holiday is on Eid Al Adha for everyone.