- Back to Home »
- 24 NEW THEME PARKS TO COME IN SAUDI ARABIA
24 NEW THEME PARK PROJECTS IS SET TO COME UP IN SAUDI ARABIA
The growing regional theme park industry is set to arrive in KSA with a new government owned company having a partnership with a private company. Saudi Arabia is looking forward to open twenty four regional theme parks across the Kingdom. Trending : Shoura votes to reduce working hours for employees in private sector
Theme park is a initiative part of creating additional revenue and jobs to the citizens in the tourism sector and it is also an effort to boost the Saudi Arabia's tourism sector. Most Viewed : Saudi Airlines sets dress code for passengers
- Initially, The new government company will examine the investment sites and will find the investors for the development of this projects.
- As per the information, The new government company is going to develop and maintain the infrastructure for the 19 theme parks in partnership with one of the private company. Recommend : World's largest dates festival in Buraidah
- It will also provide basic infrastructure for the 7 existing parks of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As per the expectation this parks are expected to generate 130 Billion Saudi Riyals by attracting 5.6 millions visitors in the year.
- As part of the Vision 2030, The Kingdom is reaching to its various goals in a short time, Its working to boost the economy of Saudi Arabia in the upcoming days and the country will be no more depends on the oil revenue. Hot : Baqalas to be 100% Saudized