- Back to Home »
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE EID AL FITR
WHAT ALL THINGS TO DO BEFORE GOING TO EID AL FITR PRAYER
Eid-Al-Fitr will celebrate all over the world on the first day of Shawwal month, Which is just after finishing the blessed month of Ramadan. Eid Al Fitr is the reward from Allah for those who spent Ramadan in fasting and in other ibadat.
1. Before you go to the Eid Al Fitr prayer, You must pay your Zakat Ul Fitr. Its a small charity which amounts equivalent to the cost of 2 Kg flour, It is mandatory for every adult to pay his and his dependents Zakat Al Fitr.
2. Wake up early in the morning and take a bath, then perform Wudu and pray Fajr salah in mosque.
3. Wear the new dress or the best clothes you have, Use good smell perfume.
4. Eat the dates in odd numbers or eat a light sweet snack.
5. Recite Takbir "Allahu Akbar.. Allahu Akbar.. La ilaha illallah.. Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Wa lillahil hamd" after Fajr prayer till you the Eid Al Fitr prayer, Men can recite Takbir loudly, while women should recite silently.
6. After Eid prayer, It is permissible for all Muslims to rejoice and enjoy the Eid by shaking hands, hugging and congratulating each other .
- It is also permissible to giving presents, eating , recreation, visiting relative, etc.