Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, May 12, 2021
What All things to do before going to Eid Al Fitr Prayer
Eid-Al-Fitr will celebrate all over the world on the first day of Shawwal month, Which is just after ending the blessed month of Ramadan. Eid Al Fitr is the reward from Allah for those who spent Ramadan in fasting and in other ibadah.
1. Before you go to the Eid Al Fitr prayer, You must pay your Zakat Ul Fitr. Its a small charity which amounts equivalent to the cost of 2 Kg flour, It is mandatory for every adult to pay his and his dependents Zakat Al Fitr.
2. Wake up early in the morning and take a bath, then perform Wudu and pray Fajr salah in mosque.
3. Wear the new dress or the best clothes you have, Use good smell perfume.
4. Eat the dates in odd numbers or eat a light sweet snack.
5. Recite Takbir "Allahu Akbar.. Allahu Akbar.. La ilaha illallah.. Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Wa lillahil hamd" after Fajr prayer till the Eid Al Fitr prayer, Men can recite Takbir loudly, while women should recite silently.
6. After Eid prayer, It is permissible for all Muslims to rejoice and enjoy the Eid by congratulating each other via calls, messages,
hugging etc,. Due to the ongoing conditions of Corona pandemic, maintain social distance and stay away from gatherings.
- It is also permissible to giving presents, eating, recreation,
visiting relative, etc.