INDIAN ARRESTED FOR POSTING IMAGE OF KAABA WITH HINDU GOD ON IT
An Indian expat in Riyadh has been arrested by Saudi Arabia police for posting the image of Islamic holiest place Kaaba with a Hindu sculpture on it. The post was circulated on a Facebook social network and few people reported it to Riyadh Police. Recommend : MOI warns harmful comments about Islam
The suspect with unknown name is about the age of 40 and he is working as agricultural engineer, He edited the image of Kaaba and put a Hindu sculpture on it. Trending : Indians sending less money to home than Pakistanis
- After an investigation in Riyadh on this Facebook post, Saudi police catch the suspect and arrested him in Al Majma'ah city of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : India bans 500 & 1000 rupee notes
- The post was seen on Facebook and reported it to the authorities by some Saudi citizens. Being a Islamic country Saudi Arabia is very serious on any kind of harsh statement on Islam. Related : No Royal is above Law - King Salman
- Many twitter users seek the attention about it to the authorities as it is a religious insensitivity and demanded police to arrest the suspect.
- According to Saudi Arabia Law, anyone who circulates the material that violate religious values, public order, public mortal and privacy can be jailed up to 5 years. Similar : How can NRI's convert their old 500 & 1000 rupee notes
- Few days before itself, Our blog alerted our readers that be careful for what you are posting on social networks.