Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, November 18, 2021
Tawakkalna excludes 2 non-Immune groups from Institutional Quarantine with a condition
The “Tawakkalna” application in Saudi Arabia confirmed that it excludes 2 categories of non-immunized persons from the institutional quarantine.
This came in response from Tawakkalna platform, after one of the beneficiaries inquired, asking, “Can a non-immunized wife with a multiple visit visa be able to enter Saudi Arabia by air with her vaccinated husband who is a resident expatriate of the Kingdom?”
- The official account for the care taker of the users of the “Tawakkalna” application responded it via Twitter stating, “The wife and non-vaccinated domestic workers accompanying a immune resident expat are excluded from the institutional quarantine, given that the home quarantine is applied to the unvaccinated among them.” See Also : Two conditions for Expats to get public driving license in Saudi Arabia
- Tawakkalna further added, “We have been charged with indicating the health status, managing permits and providing various services with our partners in the government sector, For other inquiries, please contact the concerned authorities.
- Earlier this, Tawakkalna has provided a new feature for those who wish to travel outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to check the travel requirements in all countries of the world.
- This feature allows travelers to review the health travel requirement set by each country in the world, including PCR test limit, age group requirements, type of vaccine approved and many more. Recommend : A new service of Peak hours launched while booking for Umrah permit
- Those who want to use this feature can visit Tawakkalna app and click on 'Health Travel Requirements' in the Health services, and then select the destination country, departure and arrival dates.
- This feature also shows the available approved PCR test centers, to ease and speed up the searching process for the approved centers. Download Saudi Expatriates app from Play Store