- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , FINES & PENALTIES , MOI , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Saudi Arabia arrests 13,906 illegal expats in 1 week from 11th to 17th November
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, November 20, 2021
Saudi Arabia arrests 13,906 illegal expats in 1 week from 11th to 17th November
The joint field campaigns to follow up and control violators of the residency, work and border security regulations carried out by departments of security forces and Jawazat, which took place in all regions of the Kingdom, during the period from 11th November to 17th November 2021, leads to arrest 13906 illegals. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News
1. The total number of violators caught during the inspections all over the Kingdom amounted to 13906, of which 6,597 are the violators of residence law, 5,775 violators arrested for the border security regulations, while 1,534 illegal expats arrested for violating the Saudi Labor Law.
2. About 356 violators were arrested while trying to cross the border into the Kingdom, Of them 54% are Yemenis, 44% Ethiopians and 2% other nationalities, while 34 people were arrested while trying to cross the border out of the Kingdom. Trending : Effect of two dose vaccination in stopping the outbreak of Corona virus in the Kingdom
3. 14 people were arrested who were involved in transporting, operating and providing shelters to the violators of residency, work and border regulations and covering them up.
4. The total number of violators, who are currently subject to punitive measures, accounted to 86,952 of which 78,650 are men and 8,302 are women.
5. Total of 73,393 violators were referred to their diplomatic missions to get travel documents for deportation, 2,239 were referred to complete their travel reservations and 11,671 violators were deported. Similar : Procedure and steps for the cancellation of deportation from Kingdom
- The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia confirmed that anyone who facilitates the entry of violators of the border security system into the Kingdom, or transports them within it, or provides them with shelter, or provides them with any assistance or service in any way will exposes them to below penalties.
- Imprisonment of up to 15 years, a fine of up to 1 million riyals, and seizure of the means of transportation and housing used for shelter, in addition to defaming it, and made it clear that this crime is one of the major crimes that require arrest, calling everyone to report any violation cases to the number 911 in the regions of Makkah and Riyadh, and 999 and 996 in all regions of the Kingdom. See Also : Fine and Jail term for tampering Saudi Currency