Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, June 18, 2020
Your Flight electronic Ticket is a Permit of travel during Curfew - GACA
The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) in Saudi Arabia explained that the electronic flight travel ticket is a permit that allows the traveler to use it during curfews.
The authority also said that the flight ticket can be used as a permit for 3 hours before flight departure time and 3 hours as well after reaching the desired destination.
GACA calls everyone to follow all these rules during your flight :
1. Be sure to sterilize your hands when entering the terminal.
2. Arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight take off time.
3. Commit to purchase your airline tickets through electronic channels only.
4. Make sure to leave a distance of at least 2 meters between yourself and others while boarding in shuttle buses and passenger bridges.
5. Dispose of face masks in the designated areas when exiting the terminal.
6. Use electronic payment methods at the airport.
7. Each passenger is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on luggage inside the flight.
8. Adhere to wearing a medical mask or thing that nature for the duration of the flight and during the point of disembarkation.
9. Commit to keep a safe distance by standing on the guidance stickers place on the terminal floor.