Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions on Curfew in Saudi Arabia, Here is the Answers for it
Which cities and governorates of Saudi Arabia are under 24 Hours Curfew and Lockdown?
- Cities : Riyadh, Dammam, Tabuk, Dhahran and Hofuf
- Governorates : Jeddah, Khobar, Taif and Qatif
What about the other cities and governorates not listed above?
- All the other cities and governorates of Saudi Arabia has a Curfew from 3 PM to 6 AM.
Are Pharmacies and Grocery stores Open?
- Pharmacies, hospitals, medical centers, grocery stores and other essential services are exempted from curfew of Saudi Arabia.
What are Essential Services mentioned above?
- Electricity, Air Conditioning, Laundry, Plumbing and water sanitization services are allowed to operate during curfew.
- Fuel stations and vehicle maintenance services inside fuel stations will still operate during Curfew in Saudi Arabia.
Who others are exempt from the Curfew of Saudi Arabia?
- Security police staff, Media and all medical staff are exempt from any restrictions during curfew in the Kingdom.
I want to buy Grocery food items, Can I go?
- You can go only between 6 AM to 3 PM, But only for buying food or medicine, You must not go far from your residential area.
- Only one person from home and a card driver is allowed during 6 AM to 3 PM for buy medicine or grocery.
Are Food delivery services allowed?
- Restaurants can do home deliveries until 10 PM in all the provinces of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What about Farming and Agricultural services are they exempted from Curfew?
- Those who are working in the farming industry, including those in the livestock, poultry, beekeeping and fish industry can still work with a valid permit from the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture. One permit is valid for 7 days.
What about Charitable societies and volunteers work?
- All charitable societies, volunteers and neighborhood centers are exempt from curfew in the Kingdom but only from 6 AM to 3 PM.