Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, March 16, 2020
Saudi Arabia announces 15 new cases of Covid-19, Total reached 133, 6 Recovered
The Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced 15 new cases of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), Reaching the total infected cases in the country to 133, Out of which 6 has been recovered and discharged, Remaining 127 cases are being treated in isolation in the health facilities.
The new 15 cases of 16th March 2020 of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) are as follows :
- The first case is of a Saudi citizen from Spain, isolated in a health facility of Dhahran.
- The second case is also of a Saudi citizen, who was in contact with a previous case, now isolated in a health facility of Qatif.
- The third and fourth cases are also of Saudi citizens from Morocco, At present they are isolated in a health facility of Jizan.
- Four cases were reported of Saudi citizens coming from Britain, France, Switzerland and Jordan, who are currently isolated in a health facility in Riyadh.
- Two cases were registered in Makkah, In which, the first is of a citizen coming from Turkey, isolated in a health facility, and the second case is of an Egyptian resident, isolated in a health facility.
- تسجيل حالتين في مكة المكرمة الأولى لمواطن قادم من تركيا ومعزول في منشأة صحية، والحالة الثانية لمقيم مصري ومعزول في منشأة صحية.— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 16, 2020
وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي لحالات فيروس كورونا الجديد وصل إلى (١٣٣)حالة، كان قد تعافى منها (٦) حالات، وبقية الحالات موجودة الآن في العزل الصحي.