Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, March 23, 2020
Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia clarifies on Exceptional sectors in Curfew
The Ministry of Interior would like to clarify the exceptions related to curfew, which is started from 7 PM to 6 AM for 21 days as per the order of the Saudi Arabia's King Salman are
First: The vital activities exempt from curfew:
1. The food sector (points of sale) such as catering, supermarkets, vegetable and poultry shops, meat, bakeries, factories, and food factories. Trending : Violating Curfew law in Saudi Arabia to penalize you with 10,000 Riyals
2. The health sector, such as pharmacies and the like, medical clinics (dispensaries), hospitals, laboratories, factories, materials factories and medical devices
3. The media sector in its various means
4. The transportation sector, such as transporting goods, parcels, customs clearance, warehouses, warehouses, logistics services, supply chains for the health sector, the food sector, and port operations.
5. E-commerce activities such as those working in the electronic procurement applications for the excluded activities and those working in the delivery applications of the excluded activities.
6. Accommodation services activities such as: hotels and furnished apartments.
7. The energy sector such as gas stations and emergency services for the electric company. See Also : Total Corona virus cases reached 562 in Saudi Arabia with 19 recovered cases
8. The financial services and insurance sector, such as direct accidents (Najm), urgent health insurance services (approvals), and other insurance services.
9. The telecom sector as Internet and network operators.
10. The water sector, such as: emergency services for the water company, and home water delivery service (graying).
Second: Allow movement at the time of the curfew for security, military and health vehicles, government regulatory services vehicles and activity vehicles excluded in item (first).
Third: Enabling the use of delivery through smart device applications (express delivery services) during curfew, to request food and drug needs and other excluded goods and services and deliver them to homes.
The activities obtained can be found by calling the toll-free number in all regions of the Kingdom 999, except for the region of Makkah Al-Mukarramah, which is called at 911.
Fourth: Allow the muezzins to reach the mosques to lift the call to prayer at the time of the curfew.
Fifth: Allow workers in diplomatic missions and international organizations and the like residing in the diplomatic quarter to move during the ban period to and from their business headquarters in the neighborhood.