Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, March 30, 2020
24 Hours Curfew in Six districts of Makkah starting 30 March 2020 till Further Notice
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia extended the curfew period to 24 hours in a day in some districts of Makkah, The aim of the measures is to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (Covid-19) in the regions after the recommendation of the health and concerned authorities to safeguard the health and safety of citizens and residents. Trending : Saudi King orders free treatment for Coronavirus patients for all citizens, expatriates and illegals
1. Applying additional precautionary health measures in a number of districts in Makkah city, including
- Alnakhasah and
- Housh Baker. Read : Jawazat announcement on all final exit visas and iqamas expired
- These measures aim to prevent anyone from entering or leaving from these districts throughout the day (24) hours. This measure comes into force starting from 3 PM on Monday 30, March 2020, until a further notice.
2. The population of the aforementioned districts are allowed to benefit from the urgent needs (health care and groceries) within the limits of the exclusion area from (06:00 am to 15:00 pm).
3. Continuation of the activities of the permitted entities during the curfew order inside the aforementioned districts in line with instructions defined by the competent authorities. Recommend : 24 hours curfew on some neighborhoods of Madina
- The Ministry of Interior announced that these precautionary and preventive measures aim to preserve the public health, calling everyone to strictly follow the instructions.