Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, March 13, 2020
17 New infected Cases of Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia, Raising the Total to 62
The Health Ministry in Saudi Arabia announces 17 new cases of Covid-19, Raising the total number of positive coronavirus cases in the country to 62. The spread is so fast from one to other, This is why all the necessary precautions are being taken in the Kingdom, We request all of you to not ignore it, Thank you to Saudi Government for taking hard and best steps for preventing the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Trending : New list of travel ban countries from and to Saudi Arabia
In the 17 new cases, The first case is of a Saudi citizen who had been in contact with a previously reported case, who was isolated in a health facility of Riyadh.
- The second case in the 17 new infected cases is of a resident coming from Portugal through Turkey, Currently he was isolated in a health facility of Riyadh. Recommend : 72 hours of Time period to Saudi Citizens and Residents to return back to Saudi Arabia before the temporary travel ban
- The third case is of a citizen coming from Iran via Oman Sultanate, He is currently isolated in a health facility in Al Asha.
- The fourth case is of a citizen coming from Turkey via Lebanon, She had symptoms from the night she arrived in Lebanon, After spending 6 days before Turkey, She was isolated in a health facility of Jeddah.
- The fifth and sixth coronavirus cases are of two Saudi women coming from Iraq, They are currently isolated in the Qatif Governorate. See Also : First Coronavirus case in Saudi Arabia recovered
- The other 11 new cases infected with Coronavirus are of Egyptians, They are quarantine in Makkah and they have no symptoms, They are from the same group in contact with the Egyptian Visitor, which was announced earlier.
- و ١١ حالة إصابة جديدة من الجنسية المصرية، وهم موجودون في الحجر الصحي في مكة المكرمة، وليس لديهم أعراض، وهم من المجموعة ذاتها، المخالطة للزائر المصري، التي أعلن عنها خلال الأيام الماضية.— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 13, 2020
وبهذا يصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات بفيروس كورونا الجديد داخل المملكة هو ٦٢ حالة.