- Back to Home »
- RESPONSE IN 7 DAYS ON FILED OBJECTIONS OF TRAFFIC FINE
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, March 14, 2019
FILED OBJECTIONS ON TRAFFIC FINES WILL BE RESPONDED WITHIN 7 DAYS
Filed objections electronically on traffic tickets via Absher to be responded within seven days of time said Director General of Traffic. Related : Interior Ministry in Saudi Arabia launched a service to file objection on traffic fines
- Objections on traffic tickets can be filed only on unpaid traffic fines, No objections will be allowed on traffic tickets that was already paid earlier. Most Viewed : 4 days holidays for each Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha for private sector
- Al Qassim region in Saudi Arabia is the first for experiencing to file objections on traffic fines and the Traffic department already started receiving objections via Absher.
- Selection of Al Qassim region as first instead of Riyadh, Jeddah and the Eastern province is because of less volume of data to be processed and for evaluating the quality of the service and the method of operation. See Also : Check the traffic violations on your iqama
- One more reason is the Traffic Department would make sure that the experience has ripened, before implementing it in the other regions of the Kingdom.