- Back to Home »
- PROCEDURE TO BOOK APPOINTMENT WITH PAKISTAN CONSULATE FOR PASSPORT
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, March 16, 2019
PROCEDURE TO BOOK ONLINE APPOINTMENT WITH PAKISTAN CONSULATE FOR PASSPORT SERVICES
Pakistani expatriates living in Saudi Arabia can now easily renew or apply for new passport by booking the online appointment with the Pakistan Consulate. Earlier people use to wait for long days to go through the passport procedure in the Kingdom.
PROCEDURE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PAKISTAN CONSULATE :
1. Visit Pakistan Consulate website by clicking http://18.104.22.168/app/jeddah2/
2. Select the service "Passport" from the available list of Passport, Visa, NICOP, Attestation of documents and meeting.
3. In the next tab select "Consular Service Passport" anc click on "Next".
4. Select the date from the calendar and look if it shows any appointment time on that day, if you do not see any timings, you can change the date till you see timing.
5. Select the time from the available slots and click on "Next".
6. In the next screen, enter all your mandatory details like First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number then click on "Next".
7. Now recheck your details and select "Confirm" and take Print out of this page.
8. Try to present at Consulate office before few minutes of your appointment timing.
Required Documents for Renewing Pakistani Passport :
1. ID cards of applicants
2. In case of Minor, Parents Passport & ID card copies and Birth Certificate copy of Minor.
3. Two Passport size photographs
- You can also directly visit to Consulate in Jeddah to submit your passport application.