May 17, 2018
SAUDI WOMEN DRIVERS WILL FACE HEAVY FINES & JAIL TERMS FOR VIOLATING TRAFFIC RULES
Woman drivers to face heavy fines and jail terms for stunt driving in Saudi Arabia, New rules of violations will also cover women drivers now, After the royal order will officially allow women to drive in the Kingdom from June 24th of 2018. Trending : Women to run taxis in Saudi Arabia
- A woman who found in breach of the law for the first time will be fined up to 20,000 Saudi Riyals and her car will be impounded for 15 days.
- The violator female driver will also face trial before a special court, which will decide whether the woman would put in jail or not. Recommend : Banks are ready to support women drivers
- According to the article 69 of traffic law, stunt drivers will face heavy fines and their car will be seized and they also face a jail term.
- If the violation is repeated, the car will be seized for a month and the violator will face a fin of 40,000 Saudi Riyals and will face court. See Also : Saudi Arabia may reduce 800,000 to 1 million expat drivers
- In case the violation is repeated for the third time, the fine will be increase to 60,000 Saudi Riyals and their car will be seized and they will face a court case.
- Saudi women aged between 13 and 30 will be held at a female only care center in case of breaking the law and banning reckless driving. Read : Careem to employ thousands of women drivers in Kingdom
- Expatriate women drivers who break traffic laws will be held in women only prisons with pending legal measures on them.