- Back to Home »
- INDIA CEASED 500&1000 RUPEES NOTES
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Nov 8, 2016
INDIA CEASED 500 & 1000 RUPEES NOTES
Starting from November 9th 2016, 500 and 1000 rupees notes are no more valid in India as per the statement of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. A new notes of Rs 2000 and Rs 500 to be introduced.
- All the national ATM's will not function on November 9th and 10th of 2016. Recommend : NRI Bank Account
- All the Indian banks will remain closed on November 9th, 2016 for making new changes. Related : Limit of Remittance
- Deposit your 500 & 1000 rupees notes in your bank accounts and nearest post offices without any limit, starting from November 10th till December 30th of 2016.
- Citizens must carry their Adhaar Card and PAN card while exchanging notes. After 30th December the changes can be made only at Reserve Bank of India. Trending : Indians sending less money to family
- From now the ATM withdrawal limit is limited to Rs 10,000 per day and Rs 20,000 per week, It will be increased in coming days. Most Viewed : Indians in KSA
- Government hospitals, Railway counters, Air tickets can accept old notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 only till November 11th of 2016. See Also : No tax for Indians in Saudi Arabia
- The changes are only made for Rs 500 notes and Rs 2000 notes, Rs 1000 notes will be no more valid. Coins, Notes below 100 and Internet transactions are not effected.