Jul 8, 2018
SAUDIA & FLYNAS LOCAL FLIGHTS FROM TERMINAL 5 IN RIYADH
SAUDIA DOMESTIC FLIGHTS : Saudi Arabian Airlines in Riyadh shifted all of its domestic flights operation From Riyadh and To Riyadh is now from Terminal 5 (Earlier its Terminal 3) of King Khaled International Airport (KKIA).
- Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of King Khaled International Airport will be used for arriving and departing of international flights. Recommended : Claim Flight delay compensation in Saudi Arabia
FLYNAS DOMESTIC FLIGHTS : From the 13th August all flynas domestic flights TO and FROM RIYADH will be from terminal 5(five) of King Khalid International Airport.
Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport (KKIA) Terminal 5 :
Riyadh Terminal 5 is a new expansion of King Khalid International Airport to increase the current capacity of 14 million passenger per year to 40 million by 2038. See Also : Saudi Arabia Airports
- It is little near to International airport, Every 10 minutes their is a shuttle bus service between terminal 5 and international terminals.
- This terminal have a capacity of accommodating 8 wide bodied aircraft's or 16 light bodied aircraft's. Similar : Airport Building Charges ABC Tax
- Terminal 5 of KKIA is with a parking area of 3740 cars, It will be connected with Riyadh metro once the metro project is finished. You May Also Like : Is Zam zam allowed in Saudi Arabian Airlines
- It has 60 counters for baggage check-in, 30 elevators, 19 escalators, six conveyors and 20 self service counters. Read Also : Alfursan Frequent Flyer Miles