Posted by : Aahil Shaik Oct 7, 2015
OMAN VISIT VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR GCC RESIDENTS
The Sultanate Of Oman is issuing Oman On Arrival Visit Visa for GCC residents having a valid GCC residence Identity with an eligible profession. Citizens of GCC countries do not need visa to enter into the Sultanate of Oman.
Conditions and required documents for Oman Visit Visa On Arrival for GCC Residents :
1. Only selected professions of GCC residents are eligible to get Oman Visit Visa On Arrival. Find your profession in this article "Oman On Arrival Visa for GCC Professions".
2. Valid Residence Identity of any GCC Country ( Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain).
3. Valid original passport with a minimum validity of six months.
4. Fill the On Arrival Visa application form and submit to entry passageway staff at Oman Muscat International Airport with required statements.
5. Families or dependents of the applicant are avail for this benefit as long as they are together, dependents must have a passport with a minimum validity of 3 months.
6. All nationalities who are residing in one of GCC country is benefited to avail this facility.
7. Expatriates is benefited only if they are visiting directly from one of GCC country.
8. Visitors must hold a valid return air tickets.9. Visa Fee: 5 OMR (Nearly 48 SR)
Visa Validity : 28 days
Visa Extension : 1 Week ( 51 OMR)
Overstay Fine : 10 OMR per day