Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, September 2, 2015
RENEW SAUDI DRIVING LICENSE THROUGH MUROOR OFFICE (MANUALLY)
Procedure for Renewing Saudi Driving License manually :
1. Pay fee for renewing driving license, according to the years you want to renew. You can pay renewal fee through your online net banking or through your ATM, In case of fail, you can claim refund, It is also possible to pay through agent using SADAD payment, but here in case of fail, you may not get your payment. You should take a print out or receipt of payment so that you can attach it with your application.
SR 80/- for two (2) years
SR 200/- for five (5) years
SR 400/- for ten (10) years.
2. Fill the renewal form in Arabic, attach 2 photographs having white background. You can download the application form from here "Renew Saudi Driving License Form". You can also get it from agent sitting outside muroor office, who can also help you to fill the application form in Arabic.
3. Prepare a file by adding the documents mentioned below
- Renewal Application Form
- 2 Photographs
- Fee payment receipt
- Iqama copy (You may need to show Original also)
- Expired driving license
4. Visit muroor office, Sometimes you may ask to take eye test from different counter, once you finished, Submit the above prepared file along with all documents. Within 10 minutes you will get your renewed Saudi driving license.
It is also possible to renew Saudi driving license online through Ministry Of Interior website, For detailed procedure about it, read this article "Renew Saudi Arabia Driving License online throug MOI". However manual procedure is still available as mentioned above.