- Back to Home »
- IQAMA , TANAZUL »
- JOB CHANGE OR SPONSORSHIP TRANSFER OR TANAZUL
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, October 19, 2014
NAQAL KAFALA OR JOB CHANGE OR SPONSORSHIP TRANSFER
JOB (SPONSORSHIP) CHANGE OR TANAZUL IF YOU ARE ON COMPANY VISA:
Saudi Arabia has been the best place for employment to expatriates whether they are freshers (New visitor) or experienced. But, Changing job or Naqal Kafala or transferring your sponsorship (Tanazul) from one company to another company in Saudi Arabia is very difficult. However there are only two ways to do a job change or tanazul for those who are on company visa.
First way is go for final exit and come with new visa.
Second way is transfer your sponsorship to another company, if your employer agrees (rarely possible). Employer never agrees transferring you to another company as it is hard and lengthy process to get new visa.
SPONSORSHIP(COMPANY) UNDER RED CATEGORY:
If your company category is in red, you can get easily transfer to another company without revealing your first company. you can check your company category by following this link.
JOB CHANGE ON OWN (PAID or AZAD) VISA :
If you are on your own visa (Azad visa) then you can switch easily from one company to another company without transferring sponsorship to one company, but azad visa is no more entertained in Saudi Arabia and treated as illegal if they caught.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE CHANGING SPONSORSHIP (NAQAL KAFALA) :
1. Read your current company contract, terms and regulations.
2. Assure you got offer letter and request letter from new employer requesting for transfer.
3. Always be pleasing and kind to current employer, satisfy him (else he have right to complaint on you).
THINGS NOT TO DO BEFORE CHANGING SPONSORSHIP (NAQAL KAFALA):
1. Do not reveal your mind planning to any of your colleague or employer.
2. Do not think of Exit/Re-Entry Visa.