- Back to Home »
- EXPATS CAN NOW CHALLENGE THEIR EMPLOYERS HUROOB REPORT
Feb 3, 2019
EXPATRIATES HAVE A RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THEIR EMPLOYERS ABSENT FROM WORK REPORT
Expatriate workers in Saudi Arabia can now appeal against being reported as huroob or absent from work by their employers or sponsors. If you do not know about huroob you can read it here in "What is Absent from work in Saudi Arabia".
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development launched an initiative which allows expat employees to challenge a false report marking them in huroob or absent from work. Recommend : Coming back to Saudi Arabia on Absent from Work
- However, The report about an employee's huroob will not be entertained if the expat worker iqama is expired. An employee can challenge and prove false his employer's report marking him huroob by filing an objection plea at ministry's website www.msld.gov.sa
- Employers or sponsors cannot able to report employees huroob or absent from work, if the workers have filed a case against the employer reported Saudi Gazette.
- The aim of the initiative is to prevent the misuse of the service offered to the employers in order to report their workers are absent from work. See Also : Huroob expats are banned from entering into Saudi Arabia
- This ensures that the report about worker absence from work is accurate, The goal of the initiative is to create a healthy environment in which both the parties know their rights and duties.