- Back to Home »
- KING SALMAN ISSUED NUMBER OF ROYAL ORDERS
SAUDI ARABIA'S KING SALMAN ISSUED A NUMBER OF ROYAL ORDERS
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud issued a number of Royal Orders on Thursday (27th December 2018). Reshuffling the Council of Ministers and other relevant Royal Orders upon the public interest. Trending : Do's for expats working in Saudi Arabia
The Council of Ministers is reformed under our Presidency as follows:
1. His Royal Highness Prince / Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, as Vice President of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Defense.
2. Mansour bin Miteb bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of State.
3. Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, as Minister of State. Most Viewed : Dont's for expats working in Saudi Arabia
4. Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Naif bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of Interior.
5. Abdullah bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as Minister of National Guard.
6. Badr bin Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Farhan Al Saud as Minister of Culture. Recommend : Saudi tourist visa is open for few countries
7. Saleh bin Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim Al Al-Sheikh as Minister of State.
8. Abdullatif bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al Al-Sheikh as Minister of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance.
9. Waleed bin Mohammed bin Saleh Al-Sama'ani as Minister of Justice.
10. Mutlab bin Abdullah Al-Nafisah as Minister of State.
11. Musaed bin Mohammed Al-Aiban as Minister of State.
12. Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
13. Tawfiq bin Fawzan bin Mohammed Al-Rabeeah as Minister of Health.
14. Mohammed bin Faisal bin Jaber Abu-Saq as Minister of State for Shura Council Affairs.
For more information on it follow the link "AlRiyadh News".