- Back to Home »
- NO PLANS TO REVISE EXPAT LEVY OF COMPANIES
MINISTRY CLARIFIES "NO PLANS TO REVISE EXPAT LEVY" OF COMPANIES
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development has denied the reports of changing expat levy policy or reviewing it again, nothing is going to change in the expat levy fee for companies. Trending : Saudi police officer appreciated for an act of giving his shoes to old pilgrims who is facing heat on her foot
The Ministry responded to the information going around in the social media about a plan to keep the levy at the current rate and that a petition has been submitted to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz, There is no truth in such news clarified Ministry. Most Viewed : Saudi Electricity launched easy payment option for bills
- Starting from Jan 2018, Saudi Arabia started collecting 400 SR per month per expat worker in companies where expats are more than Saudi nationals and 300 SR per month per expat for companies where expats are less or equal compared to the citizens.
- The expat levy will increase from Jan 2019 to 600 SR and 800 SR in 2020 per month for companies where expat employees are more than Saudi nationals. Recommend : Real estate prices falling fast in Saudi Arabia
- For companies with less or equal number of expats with Saudi citizens, the levy will increase to 500 SR in 2019 and SR 700 in the year 2020.
- Labor minister met with the chairman and members of the National committee of contractors in the Council of Saudi Chambers, where the meeting discussed work conditions and support to the institutions supporting the nationalization of job programs, as per the report published in AlRiyadh news. Read : Work permits to renew only after updating residential contracts in Ejar system