- Back to Home »
- WOMAN ARRESTED FOR POSTING IMPROPER CONTENT
YOUNG WOMAN ARRESTED FOR POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Authorities of Saudi Arabia have arrested a young woman in Jeddah city for posting several pictures and videos of alcohol and por-nographic material in her social media account. See Also : Restaurant workers arrested
While monitoring social media in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Authorities spotted an social media account that posted many videos and pictures that clashed the values of Islam and public morals, said Makkah police spokesperson. Similar : Thousands of expatriates arrested
- After investigating, It is revealed that the account is related to a young woman, who is in her 20's. Police immediately arrested the woman and she clarified the account is on her name 'Lumia'.
- The case is forwarded to public prosecution for further investigation and strict action. As per one of the local news paper the woman is living with her family and she is not aware of any posts with her account. Recommend : Expat caught for leaving Saudi with company money
- Many online social media users in Saudi Arabia, outraged for her immoral defiance and reported to the authorities for taking action against her.
- According to Saudi Law, If the woman faces charges of immorality, she will lead to prison for 5 years and a fine up to 3 million Saudi Riyals or any one from both. You May Like : Public Prosecution order on social media harmful users