EXPATS TO LEAVE JOBS FOR SAUDI WOMEN IN FEMALE ACCESSORIES STORES
Expats should leave jobs for Saudi women in female clothing and accessory stores all over the Kingdom, Starting from 21st October 2017 as the third phase of feminize is about to begin. Trending : Feminizing Saudi shops
The efforts of Saudi Arabia's government to increase the women workforce in the Kingdom after the successful initiatives of first and second phases of feminize from Ministry of Labor and Social Development. Recommend : Jobs for Saudi Women
- Third phase covers shops like women's stuffs like perfumes, shoes, bags, socks, ready made clothing, kiosks, cosmetics, selling women's supplies and all other accessories related to women said Ministry of Labor's spokesperson to Saudi Press Agency.
- The new rules applies to all shopping malls, outdoor markets, standalone locations, small shops of gowns, wedding dresses, Abayas, traditional dresses, mother care products and other accessories of pharmacies and cosmetics. Related : Women to run Taxi
- Saudi Arabia aims to increase the proportion of women workforce from the current 23% to 28% by the year 2020 and to quadruple the number of females in senior civil service roles to 5%.
- According to last month report revealed by Saudi Ministry of Labor there are 200,000 women are working in the retail sector alone. Similar : Driving age for women in Saudi
- Saudi Arabia is aggressively promoting the 'Saudi First' policy in private companies and in public sector to overcome the unemployment rate of Saudi youth.