- Back to Home »
- GOLDEN CHANCE FOR FINAL EXIT IN AMNESTY
LAST CHANCE FOR EXPATRIATES TO TAKE FINAL EXIT IN AMNESTY PERIOD
Golden chance for expatriates to take Final Exit in amnesty period "A nation without illegal expatriates" for domestic workers and commercial workers with a valid Iqama identity card, Interested one's follow the below procedure. Trending : Saudi extends amnesty period by one month
1. Expatriate worker should submit a departure request to the Labor Office. Recommend : 500 Riyals fine for distribution of promotion booklets at public places
2. The Labor Office will communicate through phone or registered email address with the employer or sponsor to confirm that the worker wants to leave the country within 5 working days.
- If the employer or sponsor agrees to let the worker leave and give him final exit, The worker shall be requested to communicate with the employer. See Also : 100% tax on tobacco products and soft drinks
- If the employer or sponsor refuses to let his worker leave in final exit then the Ministry will instruct the worker to correct his status through the labor office or the department of amicable settlement of labor disputes.
- If the employer agrees to let the worker leave in final exit by the campaign, Then the employer has to submit a letter attested by the Chamber of Commerce stating his approval on his worker's departure on final exit.
3. The labor office shall contact the passports department in the region to approve the final exit of the expatriates. Read this : Reality behind Dr. Zakir Naik Saudi citizenship
If you want to get benefit from the campaign and without the approval of the Ministry Of Labor, Then please contact the passport department directly. Hot topic : Riyadh Metro Project