Apr 13, 2017
INDIAN EMBASSY & CONSULATE ON ILLEGALS FOR AMNESTY 2017
Indians are one of the largest expatriate community in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about three million people, So the illegal expatriates are also expected to be in good numbers as well. Indian Embassy and Consulate are working hard to ensure that no Indian is an illegal. Trending : Fee for getting Saudi Green Card
- Indian Embassy in Riyadh and the Indian Consulate in Jeddah have arranged several help desks in various regions to assist illegal Indian expatriates and allowing them to take benefit from the amnesty period of 2017. Recommend : All Airlines Baggage Allowance details
- Indian Embassy arranged help desks in Dammam, Jubail, Buraidah, Hail, Al Khafji, Wadi Al Dawaser, Hafar Al Batin, Jouf, Arar and Hafouf. While Consulate of Jeddah arranged helpdesks in the cities of Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Yanbu, Najran, Jizan, Qunfuda, Bahra, Bisha and Al Baha.
- Not only Embassy and Consulate, Several Indian social workers are also set up 'Service Kendras' to help the community people. Few organizations like Kerala Muslim Cultural Center, Pravasi Forum, Indian Social Forum and Overseas Indian cultural Congress are assisting the Indian people. Related : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowance details
- This all Organizations and social workers are acting as bridge between the Indian illegal expatriates and diplomatic missions. Daily hundreds of people are reaching them to take the benefit of amnesty period which is about to end on June 25.
- Indian expatriates without passports are getting the Emergency Certificate or Exit Pass as part of amnesty program from this help desks and service centers. Hot : Heavy fines on illegals who fails in amnesty
- In the first week of amnesty period itself authorities received 7000 applications for exit passes, Most of them are from Uttar Pradesh, Embassy is trying its best to open more counters because of the demand.
- Indian Embassy also set a 24x7 call center to help those Indians who want to take benefit of this amnesty program, Indians can reached to Embassy on this two phone numbers (8002471234 and 0114884697) while Indian consulate control room is on this two numbers (80024003 and 0126614276), You can also Whatsapp on 0556122301. For more information you can reach to Embassy and consulate website. New : Notice to expat employees