SIX THOUSAND PAKISTANI NATIONALS APPLIED FOR AMNESTY FROM JEDDAH & MADINAH
Seeking benefit from amnesty program which was started on March 29th in Saudi Arabia, 6000 Pakistani nationals asked for assistance from Pakistani Consulate, This six thousand Pakistani's are from Madinah and Jeddah only. Trending : Hefty fines on those who remains as illegal expatriate after amnesty
Pakistani Consulate General Shehryar Akbar Khan had already made arrangements for this 6000 illegal expatriates out of which 500 are from Madinah city and 5500 are from Jeddah city. Related : 3rd Batch of OFW's reached Philippines
- The Pakistani Consulate is reaching other regions of Saudi Arabia to assist illegal Pakistani expatriates by providing a help desk to those who are seeking to benefit from this 90 days amnesty period.
- 2000 Pakistani illegal expatriates from Jeddah applied for the tickets and 800 people applied for renewing their expiry passports. See Also : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- Expatriates without legal permits are confused as they are directing between the Labor Office and the Directorate General of Passports to update their details.
- In order to get benefit from this amnesty period illegals have to book an appointment in Passport section from Ministry of Interior's website, They need to provide their residence identity number and date of birth to get appointment. Recommend : Saudi Green Card is coming soon
- Few of the illegal expats are facing problem in booking an appointment as they do not have valid residence card and the registered phone number. Hot : Baggage allowances in various airlines