Archive for April 2017
ORDER TO HIRE ONLY SAUDI'S IN SHOPPING MALLS JOBS
Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia recently announced that jobs at shopping malls are only for Saudi citizens (Men & Women), "defined malls are closed commercial centers" as per the minister post on twitter, more details are yet to come on it.
Saudi Arabia is aiming to create one million jobs for Saudi citizens (For Men and Women) in non governmental sectors till the year 2020, Specially in growing retail sector which will attract international , local and regional brands of all countries.
- The step is from Ministry of Labor to cut down the unemployment rate of 11.6%, The aim here is to reach 7% by the year 2030 as part of vision 2030.
- Ministry will provide a time limit for implementing and following this decision as per the market conditions and the job applicants data.
- This move will bring jobs for women specially in clothing and lingerie shops of ladies in various shopping malls, Currently there are 1.5 million workers working in retail sector out of them 300,000 are Saudi nationals.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is set to create jobs for young Saudi citizens and cut the unemployment rate in between them, So there is close of opportunities now for expatriates in shopping malls, As expatriates are about a third of the population in the country.
PROCEDURE TO TAKE BENEFIT FROM AMNESTY FOR RETURNING HOME
Amnesty period (2017) of 90 +30 days is about to end on July 24th, All illegal expatriates should leave Saudi Arabia instead of facing heavy and severe penalties after the amnesty period. To be benefit from amnesty and reach home illegals need 1. Valid Passport or Emergency Certificate which will provide by your Embassy, 2. Exit Visa will be from Saudi Government, 3. Ticket which will be paid by yourself. Trending : Amnesty Period 2017 is extended for one month
Required Documents for returning home in Amnesty Period :
1. Valid Passport OR Emergency Certificate OR OUT PASS: If you have valid passport then you can directly apply for exit visa without EC or Out Pass, read the second point to apply for exit visa. Related : Indian Embassy efforts for illegals
- Those who do not have valid passports should apply for Emergency Certificate(EC) or Out Pass through your Embassy or its help centers in Saudi Arabia. Then you need to fill EC form and should provide your Photograph, Passport copy and Iqama copy OR visa page OR border number.
- There is no fee for issuing Emergency Certificate(EC) from Embassy, But it takes a time of 5 to 7 days for issuing and your existing passport will be cancelled after issued, Once you get EC you can apply for exit visa. Similar : Pakistan Embassy efforts for illegals
2. EXIT VISA : To apply for exit visa, One should Book an appointment in Ministry Of Interior Absher website in the Passports Section. Reach the designated office as per your appointment and get print out of Exit Visa. See Also : Fines for illegals after amnesty
- For Riyadh the designated office is in Malaz, Sitteen Street, Old Jamiya Noora University, Gate No. 7 for Men and Gate No. 8 for women, Your Embassy officials will also be there to help you out. Recommend : Philippine Embassy efforts for illegals
3. TRAVEL TICKET : No one is going to pay your tickets to return home, Everyone should bear their own tickets.
INDIAN EMBASSY & CONSULATE ON ILLEGALS FOR AMNESTY 2017
Indians are one of the largest expatriate community in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about three million people, So the illegal expatriates are also expected to be in good numbers as well. Indian Embassy and Consulate are working hard to ensure that no Indian is an illegal. Trending : Fee for getting Saudi Green Card
- Indian Embassy in Riyadh and the Indian Consulate in Jeddah have arranged several help desks in various regions to assist illegal Indian expatriates and allowing them to take benefit from the amnesty period of 2017. Recommend : All Airlines Baggage Allowance details
- Indian Embassy arranged help desks in Dammam, Jubail, Buraidah, Hail, Al Khafji, Wadi Al Dawaser, Hafar Al Batin, Jouf, Arar and Hafouf. While Consulate of Jeddah arranged helpdesks in the cities of Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Yanbu, Najran, Jizan, Qunfuda, Bahra, Bisha and Al Baha.
- Not only Embassy and Consulate, Several Indian social workers are also set up 'Service Kendras' to help the community people. Few organizations like Kerala Muslim Cultural Center, Pravasi Forum, Indian Social Forum and Overseas Indian cultural Congress are assisting the Indian people. Related : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowance details
- This all Organizations and social workers are acting as bridge between the Indian illegal expatriates and diplomatic missions. Daily hundreds of people are reaching them to take the benefit of amnesty period which is about to end on June 25.
- Indian expatriates without passports are getting the Emergency Certificate or Exit Pass as part of amnesty program from this help desks and service centers. Hot : Heavy fines on illegals who fails in amnesty
- In the first week of amnesty period itself authorities received 7000 applications for exit passes, Most of them are from Uttar Pradesh, Embassy is trying its best to open more counters because of the demand.
- Indian Embassy also set a 24x7 call center to help those Indians who want to take benefit of this amnesty program, Indians can reached to Embassy on this two phone numbers (8002471234 and 0114884697) while Indian consulate control room is on this two numbers (80024003 and 0126614276), You can also Whatsapp on 0556122301. For more information you can reach to Embassy and consulate website. New : Notice to expat employees
SIX THOUSAND PAKISTANI NATIONALS APPLIED FOR AMNESTY FROM JEDDAH & MADINAH
Seeking benefit from amnesty program which was started on March 29th in Saudi Arabia, 6000 Pakistani nationals asked for assistance from Pakistani Consulate, This six thousand Pakistani's are from Madinah and Jeddah only. Trending : Hefty fines on those who remains as illegal expatriate after amnesty
Pakistani Consulate General Shehryar Akbar Khan had already made arrangements for this 6000 illegal expatriates out of which 500 are from Madinah city and 5500 are from Jeddah city. Related : 3rd Batch of OFW's reached Philippines
- The Pakistani Consulate is reaching other regions of Saudi Arabia to assist illegal Pakistani expatriates by providing a help desk to those who are seeking to benefit from this 90 days amnesty period.
- 2000 Pakistani illegal expatriates from Jeddah applied for the tickets and 800 people applied for renewing their expiry passports. See Also : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- Expatriates without legal permits are confused as they are directing between the Labor Office and the Directorate General of Passports to update their details.
- In order to get benefit from this amnesty period illegals have to book an appointment in Passport section from Ministry of Interior's website, They need to provide their residence identity number and date of birth to get appointment. Recommend : Saudi Green Card is coming soon
- Few of the illegal expats are facing problem in booking an appointment as they do not have valid residence card and the registered phone number. Hot : Baggage allowances in various airlines
3RD BATCH OF ILLEGAL FILIPINOS (OFW's) LEFT SAUDI ARABIA
More than 100 Filipino expatriates left Saudi Arabia and reached Philippines by benefiting from 90 days of amnesty period, as a part of campaign "Nation without illegal expatriates". Trending : 3 Months time for illegal expats in KSA
Before this batch, Two more batches of illegal Filipino expatriates already reached in their home country. Most of them are undocumented expats, run away or huroob persons and few were with expired iqamas and visas. Related : Nation free of violators campaign 2017
- As per the reports the transportation charges for this OFW expatriates are paid by their government and assisted them to reach their provinces.
- All the expatriates who left Kingdom as part of three months amnesty program can come back to Saudi Arabia anytime with legal permits, All the Huroob and run away cases from their previous sponsor were cleared. Similar : Green Card will be reality soon in Saudi Arabia
- More illegal Filipinos to go back to home country with in few days in the same amnesty program, It is expected that still there are 16,000 OFW's without proper documents, Out of which 4000 are already applied to get benefit of this campaign, 400 illegal workers to reach home in the next few days. See Also : Invest and become self sponsor
- Before coming to Saudi Arabia, President Rodrigo Duterte promised to get 250 stranded OFW's from Saudi Arabia including who are on death row. Hot : Philippine Embassy advice to Filipinos
SAUDI GREEN CARD & ITS BENEFITS
IS A REALITY SOON
Saudi Green Card program is in its final stage in the Kingdom, Permanent residence and various benefits for expatriates living in the KSA is soon to become reality on the annual payment of 14,200/- Saudi Riyals. Trending : Various Airlines Baggage allowance details
Last year in the same month(April) Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman broke this information of introducing green card for expatriates with various benefits, Exact after one year more details are coming out on the Saudi Green Card scheme.
Benefits of Saudi Green Card System :
- Saudi Green Card holders will get a right in switching jobs easily, without any conditions. Related : Iqama transfer conditions
- Can process self and family exit re entry visas without sponsors.
- KSA Green card holders will get a permanent residence and can own a home or real estate on his identity.
- It allows expatriates to run their business on own name with out any Saudi sponsor, They will be their own sponsors. Similar : Green Card through Investments
- Green card holders have various privileges and they will get a points in order to get Saudi Nationality.
- End of Iqama residence permit and Kafala system for Saudi Arabia Green Card Holders.
- The annual fee for the Saudi Green Card will be SR 14,200/- See Also : Transfer Iqama without Kafeel
- Expatriates with Green card can obtain visas in a short time and can easily extend their family members visa.
- Monthly pension on retirement for green card expatriates same like a Saudi citizens.
- Free access to the services of Government hospitals and Government educational services in similar to Saudi nationals.
- KSA Green card holders will enable to get two visas for getting their personal domestic workers. Hot : Check Sponsor or company nitaqat color
- Saudi Arabia Green card holders can own up to 3 vehicles (7 Seater, 4 Seater) on their own name.
Earlier Article : Saudi Green Card Program
FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE WEIGHTS FROM ALL AIRLINES IN KSA
Various countries airlines baggage and cabin luggage allowances either from or to Saudi Arabia, The below list is in alphabetical order, If you want to add any other useful airline in this list please feel free to add it in a comment. Trending : Saudi Airlines & Flynas Baggage Allowances
- Economy (30Kg Baggage + 8Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business (40Kg Baggage + 8Kg Cabin Luggage)
- First Class (50Kg + 8Kg Cabin Luggage only for Riyadh, Jeddah)
- Economy Class (35Kg Baggage + 7Kg Hand Luggage)
- Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Hand Luggage)
- First Class (50Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Hand Luggage)
Etihad Airways :
- Economy Class (23Kg + 23kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business & First Class (32Kg + 32Kg Baggage + 12Kg Cabin Luggage) Recommend : Invest & Become Self sponsor in Saudi
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 6Kg Hand Luggage)
- Falcon Gold (40Kg Baggage + 9Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Infant (10Kg Baggage + 3Kg Hand Luggage)
Oman Air :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7 Kg Hand Luggage)
- First Class (30Kg + 20Kg Baggage + 7Kg x2 Cabin Luggage)
Pakistan International Airlines :
- Economy Class (40Kg only Baggage from KSA)
- Business Class (45Kg Baggage only from KSA) Related : Saudi Airlines drop off baggage in Riyadh
Philippine Airlines :
- Economy Class (23Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Hand Baggage )
- Business & First Class (32Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
Qatar Airways :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage )
- Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 15Kg Cabin Luggage )
- First Class (50Kg Baggage + 15Kg Cabin Luggage) Most Viewed : Deadline for returning expats passports
Saudi Airlines :
- Economy Class (23Kg x2 Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- Business & First Class (32Kg x2 Baggage + 9Kg Cabin Luggage)
Srilankan Airlines :
- Economy Class (30Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage)
- First & Business Class (40Kg Baggage + 7Kg Cabin Luggage) Hot : Airport pickups banned for Careem & Uber
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES FOR SAUDI AIRLINES INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, FLYNAS DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
Free Baggage and cabin luggage allowances as per the booked tickets (Economy or First or Business class) in Saudi Airlines international and domestic flights, Flynas domestic flights. Trending : All Airlines baggage allowances from Saudi
|Economy Class||23Kg + 23Kg Baggage||+7 Kg Hand Luggage|
|First Class||32Kg + 32Kg Baggage||+9 Kg Hand Luggage|
|Business Class||32Kg + 32Kg Baggage||+9 Kg Hand Luggage|
|Economy Class||Only 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|First Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|Business Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Hand Luggage|
|Economy Class||Only 20Kg Baggage||+ Cabin Luggage|
|Business Class||25Kg + 25Kg Baggage||+ Cabin Luggage|
- The above numbers are taken from direct websites of Airlines, You can also find baggage allowance details on your booked tickets. Recommend : Philippine Embassy advice for Filipino expats