Posted by : Aahil Shaik May 3, 2019
Saudi Arabia Closed Family Visit Visa Applications for Parents, In laws till the Completion of Hajj season 2019
Like every year, This year 2019 also Saudi Arabia has closed issuing Family Visit Visas of first degree relatives except Wife and Children till the completion of Hajj 1440. Most Viewed : Check Umrah visa status and applicable fee on passport
However, Expatriates can still able to fill online visit visa application through Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website, but the status will tell you in a day that "We request you to fill out a new application after the end of the Hajj season, which is 16/12/1440 H". Recommend : Absher launched Qabul service for expatriates and citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Most of the expats who applied for family visit visas before few days for wife and children are issued and for parents and parents in laws the status said to apply after Hajj 1440' in Arabic 'نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد بعد انتهاء موسم الحج في 1440/12/16هـ'.
- Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, who are planning for bring their parents or parents in laws on visit visa can start applying for Saudi visit visas from 16th Dhul Hajj 1440 (ie,. 17th August 2019). See Also : Procedure to extend family visit visa online through Absher
- However, Renewing or extending visit visas are not effected for those who are already in Saudi Arabia, They can easily extend their visit visa till their stay of 180 days.
- Saudi Arabia has issued more than 6.2 million Umrah visas for Ramadan from all over the world, The number is set to increase till the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Umrah visas are also closed till Hajj finishes. Read : Family Visit Visa extension fee and payment procedure
- Expats can still apply and get visit visas for wife and children, Second relations like Mother, Father, Mother in Law and Father in Law are only closed till Hajj season completes.