- Back to Home »
- CHECK THE STATUS OF MEDICAL REPORT ONLINE FOR IQAMA
CHECK THE STATUS OF MEDICAL REPORT ONLINE IN EFADA FOR FIRST IQAMA
New residents of Saudi Arabia, whether an expat or his family, they should go through the medical test, in order to get iqama for the first time in the Kingdom. Trending : Saudi bans mid day work for outdoor workers
You should visit the hospital with your passport copy, visa copy and passport size photograph for processing your medical, You also need to pay about 200 SR for this medical test. If you are an employee you can claim the amount from your employer by submitting receipt. Read : Saudi bans food from Kerala due to Nipah virus
- Hospital authorities will take your X-ray and will perform some tests like blood, urine and stool. Once you finished your medical test from the approved hospital or medical center, you should check the status of your medical report online through Ministry of Health portal or through Efada portal, In order to process your or your family's iqama.
- Hospital authorities will update your medical report online, You can check the report online only after collecting your report. For checking your medical report online you should go through any of the two mentioned links.
1. Choose "Certificate Result", Enter your 'border number' in place of ID/border no and enter the 'mobile number' which you have given in the hospital and click on Search. Similar : Check your passport stamping status
- Border number is available on your passport beside your entry stamp, it is written by hand in Arabic.