- Back to Home »
- ARAMCO TO PLANT 1 MILLION TREES IN SAUDI ARABIA
SAUDI ARAMCO PLANS TO PLANT ONE MILLION TREES IN EASTERN REGION OF SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia's Aramco is planning to plant one million trees in the Eastern region of the Kingdom. Aramco already launched a campaign to grow trees. Trending : Makkah to Madina train will be on tracks after Hajj
Top oil producer "Aramco" is planting 26 types of trees and seedings in Saudi Arabia, The plants will be of types, which do not consume more water, in order to protect the natural resources in the Kingdom. Recommend : Check Saudi visa stamping status on passport
- CEO of Aramco said they will use Trees with specific characteristics that match the dry climate of Saudi Arabia, It includes trees like Al Sammar, Al Ghaf, Al Badal, Al Salam, Al Talh, Al Athal and those trees which do not need more water.
- Saudi is a home to many unique environment with desert climate and need to be highly cared, So Aramco is keen to ensure that our campaign of planting one million trees by 2025 has 5 elements to improve the quality of life in the Kingdom. Read : Indian travel agents confirmed Saudi visit visas rates reduced
- We are not going to rely on groundwater in the project, but we bring innovative technology that will used to reduce the required amounts of irrigation water by nearly 70 percent. We will provide an environment for walking, hiking and excercising in order to improve the quality of life in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
- One million trees will be a shield in the environment of Saudi Arabia and it will reduce the effects of sandstorms and will absorb 20 thousand tons of carbon dioxide every year. See Also : Saudi Visit visa fee country wise