SAUDIZATION IN CAR RENTAL OFFICES WILL EFFECT IN 40 DAYS
The official spokesman of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development Khaled Abalkhael explained that the decision to restrict work in car rental outlets to Saudis in all areas of the kingdom, coming into effect 40 days (the first of Rajab next).
In order to increase the level of participation of national citizens in the labor market, by Providing quality solutions that promote the productive and sustainable settlement of the labor market.
- The Labor and social development system is to provide support in several areas, including training and rehabilitation for resettlement, and the provision of program e-training to train young people in targeted activities through the "Drop" platform.
- And to provide technical and financial support to young people wishing to Free pioneering work, along with the establishment of functional forums for the harmonization of employers and job seekers, including access of the national Gateway for Action.
- The provision of support in the area of inspection and the follow-up of settlement decisions in integration with the settlement committees of the "targeted settlement" program.
- The spokesperson pointed out that the Joint inspection teams would monitor the offending establishments with multiple fines, many of which were employed in the professions reserved for Saudis, and in case of repetition of the offence, that fine is doubled.
- After the implementation of the decision, calling on the ministry's clients to communicate through the center Call the number 19911, or apply "Together for monitoring" on intelligent devices, to receive enquiries and complaints about labour market irregularities.
- The ministry has launched a number of initiatives: launch of "Support for enterprise settlement growth", "organization of work remotely", "organization of self-employment" program and "settlement in areas", in addition to the campaign "correcting activities", "launching and Developing Ranges program", and "partial work program", so as to enhance the participation of Saudis in the labor market.