- Back to Home »
- SAUDI BANS NIGHTWEAR DRESS IN STADIUMS
SPORTS AUTHORITIES BANS INAPPROPRIATE DRESS IN STADIUM
Sports authority in Saudi Arabia has banned from wearing inappropriate dresses or nightwear while entering into sports stadium or using the facilities of it.
The decision was took by Saudi authorities on October 10th, in order to stop men from wearing a loose or short sleeved robe or indoor garmet in public.
- From the day of announcement from authorities, the hashtag of 'banning nightwear in stadiums' hits more than 100,000 times, Social media users asusual splits their reactions on it.
- According to the statement of General Sports Authority, The new chairman issued a royal decree on it in September and instructed officials to refuse entries of 'inappropriately dressed' into sports stadiums.
- The fact behind it is football matches and other sports games are broadcating live and it is watched by different ages of people, The look of Saudi society in public should be inline and should keep away those who violates it with nightwears or inappropriate dresses in public.
- Social media users splits themselves on this decision, One of them said It is nightwear and should not be wear in public while the other user said the decision is nice and it should apply even on mosques.