CHECK HEALTH INSURANCE EXPIRY DATE, HAJJ STATUS, TRAVEL STATUS, LIVE STATUS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Check your Health Insurance issue date, expiry date, Hajj Eligibility Status, Travel Status and Status of alive in Ministry of Interior website through MOI Absher account..
Procedure to Check Health Insurance Expiry Date, Hajj Status, Alive Status and Travel Status :
1. Login to your MOI absher account, If you do not have one, create it by following this article "Create MOI Absher account".
2. Once you login, Click on "MY DASHBOARD" which is just beside your picture at the top of right side.
3. Once you open My dashboard, You can see your personal details, At left side there will be your picture, Name, Birth country, Birth date, Martial Status, Job category and a green button of "MORE DETAILS". Refer below image.
4. Just click on "More Details", Now you will be redirected to a page, where you can see your personal details. If you scroll down you can see sub menu's like "Hajj Information" and "Other Information".
- Hajj information will give your Hajj status, whether you are eligible to do hajj this year or not. If you are eligible you can see "YES", If you already did hajj in last 5 years then you can see a status of "NO". Read this article "Hajj Package for Residents in Saudi".
- In "Other Information" you can see your Health Insurance details mentioning the Hijri date of issue and Hijri date of expiry of your health insurance.
- You can also find your status like you are "alive" or "not alive" including your travel status whether you are "Inside kingdom" or "Outside kingdom".