Feb 27, 2015
RIYAD BANK - KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Also known as Riyadh Bank or بنك الرياض or Bank Al Riyad, One of the leading bank in Saudi Arabia having financial institutions in kingdom and middle east. Riyad Bank caters for international as well as local businesses. Bank Riyadh is offering different types of accounts including savings and current accounts.
How to open bank account in Riyadh Bank :
1. Apply Online through Riyadh Bank website.
2. Visit selected branch of bank with required documents.
Required Documents :
1. Copy of Valid Residence Permit of KSA (IQAMA).
2. Copy of your National Passport.
3. Letter from your Sponsor or Employer requesting to open bank account in specified branch.
Remittance Center : EZ TransferHead Quarters:
King Faisal Street, Al Batha
PO Box : 229, Riyadh
Telephone : 011 4113333 Fax : 011 4114626