Jul 2, 2017
ISSUE EXIT RE ENTRY FOR DEPENDENTS ONLY AFTER PAYING FAMILY TAX
After the effect of dependents fee in Saudi Arabia and all the banks from 1st July of 2017, Some expatriates try to issue exit re entry for their dependents, what they see in the result is error message, It is because you need to pay your dependent fee before issuing exit re entry. Recommend : Effect of Family Tax on expats
PAY BEFORE ISSUING EXIT RE ENTRY
The reason behind this error message is you need to pay dependents tax for this year or up to next iqama renewal before you issue exit re entry to your family members or dependents. Most Viewed : Saudi Extends amnesty period for 30 days
- Additionally, Exit Re Entry visa fee for 2 months is SR 200 and 100 Riyals for each additional month.
PAY BEFORE ISSUING FINAL EXIT
- If you want to issue final exit to your dependents then also you cannot skip this fee till your final exit date, It is mandatory to pay before you process the final exit. Trending : Labor ministry penalties on employers
- There is no special charge to process final exit visa for dependents or workers in Saudi Arabia.
IQAMA RENEWED ALREADY? STILL NEED TO PAY
- You cannot skip this fee, Even though you renew iqama already before the effect of dependents tax, The fee will be calculated last year and next year for the next iqama renewal. New : Limit of sims for expats
- If your iqama is about to renew then you should pay dependent fee first through internet banking or ATM or through your sponsor, then you need to renew the iqama.
- Additionally, Iqama renewal fee for dependent is SR 500 and Iqama renewal fee of worker or employee is 650 Saudi Riyals. Read : Saudi Gulf Airlines
- Dependent fee for each person is SR 1200 till 30th June 2018, For the next year the dependent fee is SR 2400 up to June 2019, for the other year it is SR 3600 till June 2020 and in July of the year 2020 the fee will become SR 4800.