Jun 19, 2017
JET AIRWAYS REWARDED ON-BOARD NEWBORN BOY WITH GOLDEN TICKET
A pregnant woman delivered a baby boy on board at a height of 35000 feet in a Jet Airways flight while traveling from Dammam (Saudi Arabia) to Kochi (India), Airlines rewarded newborn boy a golden ticket with a free life time travel on its flights. Related : Iqama for newborn baby
According to the provided information, the woman was 32 weeks pregnant and was travelling alone, When the plane was flying over the Pakistan the women went into labour pain, The new born was delivered with the help of a passenger, who was trained paramedic and the flight crew members. Similar : Appointment for Birth Certificate in Saudi Arabia
- As per the officials, The flight was diverted to Mumbai to handle the medical emergency of the woman and newborn baby, From there they were rushed to the Hospital and reported they are in stable condition.
- It was the first time for Jet airways, The airline rewarded the newborn baby with a gold ticket of free lime time travel to anywhere in the world on its flights. Recommend : Procedure to include newborn under your iqama
- Earlier this year, There were 5 babies who born in commercial flights, But they don't all get golden tickets of free life time travel, The only airlines who gave such rewards was Thai Airways, Asia Pacific Airlines, Air Asia and Polar Airlines.
- Virgin Atlantic Airlines rewarded on-board newborn baby with free travel till the age of 21 years.
- Cebu Pacific rewarded newborn with one million frequent flyer miles instead of free tickets. Trending : Penalties on Saudi Employers
- British Airways was rewarded on-board new born with first class air tickets on her 18th birthday.
- Saw Jet Star rewarded 1000 dollars worth baby supplies to the on-board newborn baby. Most Viewed : Saudi limited prepaid sim's for expats
- Turkish Airlines did not reward anything to newborn except a ride to the hospital.