- Back to Home »
- RIYADH & DAMMAM AIRPORTS ARE AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD
RIYADH & DAMMAM AIRPORTS ARE IN THE LIST OF BEST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD IN COMPLIANCE WITH DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL TIMES
King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and King Fahad International Airport in Dammam achieved a qualitative achievement by obtaining the top positions in the world's best airport category in the commitment to take-off and arrival dates for 2018 according to the report issued by The official website of the Official Airlines Guide (OAG). Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia's airport tax on tickets
Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport was ranked 11th among the top 20 airports in terms of departures and arrivals in the Large Airports category. Recommend : List of items banned from bringing in Saudi Arabia
- Dammam's King Fahd International Airport was ranked second in the category of the best airports in the world at the time of departure and arrival in 2018.
- These achievements, as one of the objectives of the General Authority for Civil Aviation to develop the Kingdom's airports and the air transport sector in general as part of a strategy to enhance the competitiveness of airports globally by launching a package of projects and services. See Also : Saudi Airlines check-in baggage drop off in city
- The aim of it is to improve the experience of travelers, The level of air traffic and the number of passengers and flights, which reflects the ability of airports to continue their positive performance, and move forward in achieving more achievements and progress in all areas.
- In 2018, King Khalid International Airport achieved the sixth of the international airports surveyed in the report of the International Airport Council (ACI) and it has reached 58 positions from the 93 International Airports Center on all categories of passenger numbers compared to 151 in 2017. Read : Compensation on flight delays at Saudi Arabia's airports