- Back to Home »
- EXTEND FAMILY VISIT VISA NOW THROUGH ABSHER ANNOUNCED JAWAZAT
EXTEND FAMILY VISIT VISA THROUGH ABSHER ANNOUNCES JAWAZAT
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia announced that family visit visa is now possible to extend online through Absher system, However family visit visa cannot be extended more than 180 days (6 months). Related : Validity of final exit visa
Expatriates can now able to save their time as they can extend their family visit visa online through Absher system instead of appearing physically in person in Jawazat office. Similar : Procedure to extend family visit visa online in Absher
- The General Directorate of Passports has announced it through a tweet "Individuals who issued visit visas can now able to extend through online Absher system". However before proceeding to extend your family members visit visa online, one should keep in mind below mentioned points.
1. The extension of visit visa can only be applied before 7 days or less than it, it means 1 or 2 or 3 days before the expiry date of family visit visa.
2. In case of family visit visa already expired, It should not be more than 3 days after the expiry date. Recommend : Procedure to apply family visit visa online
3. The entry date of the visit visa applicant shall not exceed 180 days. It is not possible to stay more than 180 days on family visit visa.
بإمكانك تمديد تأشيرة الزيارة العائلية عبر منصة #أبشر حتى 180 يوم من تاريخ الدخول pic.twitter.com/pC00CDvXbW— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) November 25, 2018