- Back to Home »
- GOAIR FLIGHT TO CONNECT FROM KERALA'S KANNUR TO DAMMAM
INDIA'S GOAIR TO CONNECT FROM KERALA'S KANNUR TO DAMMAM
Travelling India is going to become more easier as the 5th Indian airline is set to take Indian passengers abroad. Starting from October, GoAir airline is beginning its international flights. Recommend : Philippine Airlines to suspend flights from Jeddah to Manila & Manila to Jeddah
- The GoAir airline has got permission to start international flight from new Kannur International airport, Kerala to Dammam in Saudi Arabia. Read : Saudi Airlines launched free Whatsapp service on board
- Till now GoAir operates only domestic flights even though having a criteria of flying on international routes as it has a fleet over 20 aircrafts.
- At present the only Indian airlines with international flights are Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways and SpiceJet, GoAir became the next one. Related : Saudi Airlines restricted from exposing legs and arms in flights
- Indigo airline to operate a international flight from the city to Doha and Jet Airways will start a service from there to Abu Dhabi, The services are expected to start from October end.