- Back to Home »
- FEE FOR CANCELLATION OF LOCAL PILGRIMS HAJJ PERMITS
MINISTRY OF HAJJ ANNOUNCED FEE FOR CANCELLATION OF HAJJ PERMITS OF DOMESTIC PILGRIMS OF SAUDI ARABIA
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is accepting applications for cancellation of registered domestic local pilgrims in Hajj companies and establishments. Recommend : The blessed day of Arafat (Hajj)
According to Saudi Gazette report, The Ministry confirmed that the reservation can be canceled before printing the Hajj permit by submitting an application via the ministry's website. Trending : Kiswah the black cloth of Kaaba
- In case of the application is made after printing Hajj permit, the applciant must submit an application for canceling his Hajj permit electronically via Absher. Once he cancel, he can to ministry's website in order to complete the cancellation procedure and get a refund after deduction of the cancellation fee.
- As per Ministry, the cancellation of reservations prior to payment of the contract fees will be free. Read : Kaaba kiswah raised from the ground for Hajj
- If the cancellation is because of refusal of the Ministry of Interior to issue Haj permit then 26.25 SR per pilgrim and 7.35 SR bank fee will be deducted.
- If the cancellation is after payment of the contract amount but before downloading Hajj permit then the deduction fee will be 68.25 SR and 7.35 as bank transfer fee.
Fees for cancellation of reservations for domestic local pilgrims of Saudi Arabia :
- 75.60 SR On 1st of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month. See Also : Fines for transporting illegal pilgrims into Makkah
- 30% of the contract value on 2nd day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month
- 40% of the contract value on 3rd day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah month
- 50% of the contract value on 4th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah
- 60% of the contract value on 5th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah. You May Also Like : Ban of stoves and gas cylinders in Hajj
- 70% of the contract value on 6th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah
- On the 7th day of Dhu-Al-Hijjah, the whole contract value.