- Back to Home »
- MISSILE VICTIM EGYPTIAN CAME SAUDI FOR BETTER LIFE
VICTIM OF MISSILE ATTACK, DIED EGYPTIAN CAME SAUDI SEEKING BETTER LIFE TO HIS FAMILY
Abdelmontaleb Ahmed Hussin Ali an egyptian expat is a victim who died in Houthi missile attack in Riyadh, He was 38 years old and working as a driver. He was a father of young girl and a boy, His family's poor conditions made him to go to Saudi Arabia for work. Trending : Senior women became a victim of drugs smuggling
The driver came to Saudi Arabia about one and half year ago, seeking a better life for his family. He was living with two of his Egyptian colleagues in a room on the last floor of the building, where the parts and fragments of Houthi missile fell. Related : Saudi air forces intercepted 7 missiles from landing
- According to Egyptian community member, He was having dinner with his brother and colleague at that time, He was killed instantly, while the other two men injured, They were immediately taken to the hospital for treatment.
- The Egyptian Foreign Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the Egyptian citizen and speedy recovery for the injured, Embassy was informed immediately in order to begin the process of transferring the body back to Egypt. Recommend : Saudi job market is expected to shrink in 2018
- He is one of us, we send our condolences to our brothers in Egypt and we ask Allah the greatest to accept him as one of martyrs and ask him to bring peace and patience upon his family, said some one in his tweet.
- The dead man's brother is trying to remain strong despite his loss, "God is the greatest, he is capable of everything", he said. Read : Penalties on Umrah visa violations