Archive for March 2018
SAUDI ARABIA TO OPEN ONLINE PURCHASE THROUGH ATM OR DEBIT CARDS FROM APRIL 1st 2018
Good news for Saudi Arabian ATM Cards or debit cards (Mada) holders, As starting from 1st April 2018, All the banks in the Kingdom are going to enable online shopping through their mada cards. Trending : Cash withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) asked all the banks of Saudi Arabia to allow online internet purchase for their customers through ATM or debit cards, starting from 1st April 2018. Related : SADAD payment method for family visa fee
- There are more than 29 million Mada cards in Saudi Arabia, Mada is a debit or ATM card that is issued by local banks for the bank account holders in the Kingdom, It can be used for withdrawals, deposits, Store purchases or paying Government fees, etc,. Most of the businesses and electronic stores will accept Mada cards.
- However those whoever afraid of using their cards online can cancel the service through the ATM or net banking or by visiting bank. Before few years this service was active but due to some security concerns the service was disabled and introduced SADAD payments. Most Viewed : Check Funds available on your Iqama
- As the service for online purchases disabled through debit card, customers of banks left only with two options that is credit card and SADAD, However for those who find it useful can use their debit card details in place of credit card for online purchases.
- The Director General of Payments Systems Administration at Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said that a text message will be sent to the users mobile confirming the service or operation. Read : Salary cards to domestic workers in Saudi Arabia
50% OF CAR RENTAL OFFICES CLOSED ON FIRST DAY OF SAUDIZATION IN THE SECTOR
More than 50% of car rental offices were closed on the first day of implementation of Saudization in car rental sector in order to avoid heavy penalties, However few car rental offices worked normally as they are complying with Saudization. Trending : 20,000 SR fine on car rental office for each expat worker
- Inspection team from Ministry of Labor and Social Development raided car rental sector to ensure the implementation of Saudization, Most of the inspectors issued only warning on the first day of Saudization in car rental sector instead of penalizing them. Most Viewed : No more expats in car rental sector in Saudi Arabia
- Saudization in car rental sector is currently focusing on 4 categories which are accounting, supervision, sales and receipt and delivery, About 21,000 jobs Saudized in car rental sector said Ministry.
- As per the local newspaper report, Jeddah's King Abul Aziz International Airport car rental offices are 80% complying with the rules and order of the Ministry on Saudization. Read : New conditions for Saudis to marry expats or foreigners
- Car rental agencies did not allowed Saudis to work in the area of receiving, delivering and inspecting vehicles beacuse of lack of experience and difficult work. However Ministry said appoint experienced Saudis in those jobs as soon as possible.
SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN SALMAN SAID "I AM NOT GANDHI OR MANDELA"
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman has reveal his personal wealth details in a TV interview in United States, he said "I am a rich person not a poor person," he added "I am not Gandhi or Mandela". Trending : New Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
According to Prince Mohammed bin Salman, His 51% of personal income is spent on charity and other people. He said it was "true" the form of Islam practiced after 1979 was harsh and intolerant, following a wave of conservatism that followed a takeover of the Grand Mosque in Makkah by armed extremists. Most Viewed : No Royal or Minister is above law in Saudi Arabia
- He said "my generation, suffered from this a great deal", "We were victims", "This is not the real Saudi Arabia". I ask your viewers to take out their smartphones and search for Saudi Arabia in 70s and 60s, They will see the real Saudi Arabia in pictures.
- Before 1979, Saudi people were living a normal life like the rest of the Gulf countries. Women were driving cars, there were movie theaters, women worked everywhere. We were normal like any other country until the events of 1979. Recommend : A city with roaming robots in Saudi Arabia
- The laws are very clear and stipulated in the laws of Sharia, That women wear decent and respectful dress like men, However it does not particularly specify to wear a black abaya or black head cover. The decision is completely left for women to decide what type of decent and respectful clothes to wear.
- Women are absolutely equal to men, We are all human beings and there is no difference in us said Prince Mohammed bin Salman the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Similar : Saudi Arabia is issuing licenses to cinema theaters
MAN TRIES TO SELL FAKE KISWAH CLOTH FOR 8 MILLION SAUDI RIYALS
A man is trying to sell a fake black cloth of Kaaba for 8 million Saudi Riyals, He claims it is from Kiswah (Kiswah is a embroidered black and gold cloth that is covering Kaaba in Makkah). The seller did not reveal his details. Related : Kaaba Kiswah cloth
He said it is old and bleonged to Al Sheebi ( A family that is looking after the Kaaba since pre-Islam times). He insisted that the rame item was authentic and had an official license from the Emirate of Makkah Province to sell it. Similar : Rumors of blood near Kaaba
- Al Sheebi, A senior care taker of the Kaaba denied the claim and said his family did not own any piece of the Kiswah. Many people claim they have authentic piece of Kiswah and use my family name to gain the trust and confidence of those who want to buy it.
- The pieces they put out for sale are not original pieces, which is made in India or Egypt. The original Kiswah belongs to Saudi Arabia and the state is preserving it in special stores. Most Viewed : Man arrested for trying to lit in Makkah
- Emirate of Makkah said they did not grant any licenses or permits to anyone for selling any part of Kiswah cloth. Unfortunately there are many people who is offering pieces of cloth that are copies of Kiswah not original.
- The copies of Kiswah could be found in countries like Egypt, Turkey, Britain and France. Original Kiswah is made up of 670 kg of high quality silk and 120 kg of pure gold and silver. Read : Kaaba Kiswah change date
- Al Sheebi family is looking after the Kaaba was confirmed by Prophet Mohammad, who left the Kaaba key to the family and stressed that no one had the right to take it away from them. As per the family rule, the eldest member of the family is in charge of keeping and safeguarding the Kaaba key.
MINISTRY OF SAUDI ARABIA SETS NEW CONDITIONS FOR SAUDIS TO MARRY FOREIGNERS
The Ministry Of Interior (MOI) in Saudi Arabia has added 2 new conditions for Saudi women who wants to marry foreigner man or Expat man. Related : New rules for Saudi man marrying expat woman or foreign woman
As per new regulations (2018), Saudi women aged above 50 years will not be allowed to marry foreigners, Earlier the limit of age to marry expat man was 55 years, now it is limited to 50 years. Similar : New rules for Saudi woman marrying expat man or foreigner man
- Ministry in the second condition ban Saudi women from marrying foreigners or expats, If the age difference between them exceeds 15 years. Earlier it was 30 years, now its reduced down to 15 years.
- According to the Ministry of Justice, About 700,000 Saudi women are married to foreigners, which is 10% of all married Saudi women, However there is no figure of the Saudi men married to foreigner girls. Trending : Saudi nationality to be granted to expat women with Saudi children
- Saudi man marrying foreigner woman had become a common in the last 20 years, 64% of the foreign wives of Saudis are from Asian countries, 19% are Africans, 4.3% from Arabian Gulf countries and 4% are from Western countries.
- Saudi authorities had issued a set of 17 requirements for international marriages because of growing phenomenon, Saudi nationals must follow these requirements in order to marry a foreigner. Most Viewed : Expat mother of Saudi children to be count as Saudi now
SMALL & MEDIUM COMPANIES HOLD MORE THAN 69% OF EXPAT EMPLOYEES
More than 69% of employees in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in Saudi Arabia are expats, According to the released official data of The General Authority of Statistics. Trending : 1.2 million Saudi expats left in final exit visa
The Saudi Arabia's General Authority for Statistics has revealed in its annual survey that Small and Medium companies has more than 3.71 million people out of 4.72 million employees who are working in 949,86,000 Small and Medium Enterprises. Recommend : No more expats in car rental offices of Saudi Arabia
- Nearly 1.33 million expatriates which is about 35.9% of employees are working in the wholesale and retail sector and 14.7% which is about 546,000 workers are working in the manufacturing activities.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf countries heavily depend on foreign labor. As per the earlier statements of Saudi officials Small and Medium companies account for 90% of the country's total facilities. Related : Saudi council to cancel expat levy on small and medium companies
- The number of workers in Saudi Arabia reached to 13.76 million at the ending of 2017, More than 77% (About 10.69 million) of them are expatriates and 22.3% or 3.06 million are Saudi nationals.
- Saudi Arabia is working on the localisation of most of the jobs in many economic sectors and restricted the expat jobs in various sectors like insurance, telecom and transport. Similar : 6 months of time for companies to pay expat levy
EXPATS BECOMING VICTIMS OF FAKE LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY
Definitely, You are not the only one in Saudi Arabia, who received fraudsters scam message or call about winning prize money or lottery, Do not fall as victim for these scammers, there is no truth in such type of calls or messages, it is 100 percent fake.
Telecom operators, police officials and media reports already warned to not believe and fall as victims to such fraudsters messages and calls. Those who blindly believed and responded have lost huge amounts of money.
- Mostly expatriates are becoming the target of such scams, The latest victims of this fraudsters are two Indian women who are working in Southern city and they lost about 13,000 Saudi Riyals for believing and trusting these fake messages.
- According to the latest two Indian victims, They received separate calls through a calling mobile app from a stranger who told them they had won 2 million Saudi Riyals as a lottery. The guy on the phone asked them to provide their bank details and OTP (One Time Password) in order to claim the prize money.
- Even though the women were well educated they fell for this scam, The victims are working as nurses in one of the leading hospital in Abha. These two women gave the bank details to the caller who spoke with them in Urdu language.
- One women lost about 7000 Saudi Riyals, while the other women lost 6000 Saudi Riyals, These balance was used to pay SADAD bills for a data SIM which was used in other foreign country. These smart scammers are experts in GSM technology, They are targeting different victims without leaving any trace.
- Many people are receiving such messages and calls from various registered numbers through Whatsapp messages and calls, which claims the receiver had won a prize of 200,000 Saudi Riyals or 500 grams gold, The scammers using the names of STC, Mobily and Lulu Exchange for the fraud.
- Earlier, Jeddah police has raided den in mountainous area of east Jeddah and arrested 12 Pakistani nationals who involved in such lottery fraud, Police had found 58 sim cards and mobile phones devices buried at the place.
- In other case, Police in Riyadh arrested a Bangladeshi with 150 registered sim cards with various telecom operators in the Kingdom.
A FINE OF 20,000 SAUDI RIYALS ON CAR RENTAL OFFICES FOR EACH EXPAT WORKER FROM MARCH 18, 2018
Saudization of jobs at car rental offices in the Kingdom is going to effect from March 18, 2018. The decision is already informed in all 650 car rental offices of Saudi Arabia, No expatriate worker is allowed to work in the car rental sector. Related : 20,000 Saudi Riyals fine on each expat in gold and jewelry shops
A fine of 20,000 Saudi Riyals will be penalized on each expatriate worker, If the ministry found expatriates working in the car rental offices after the date March 18, 2018. Similar : No more expats in gold and jewelry shops
- According to the Ministry Of Labor and Social Development, The fine of SR 20,000 will be increased, If the same expatriate worker is found again in the car rental offices. All the jobs in car rental sector like accounts, supervision, sales, delivery and return are now 100% for only Saudi citizens.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development will start inspections and will fine the offices with the help of Ministry of Commerce and Investment, city municipalities and the police, starting from the order effected date. Trending : 500,000 Saudi Riyals fine on privacy violations
- Ministry is providing support to Saudi nationals through training and rehabilitation, It will also extend technical and financial support to those young Saudi men and women who want to start their own businesses.
- As per the Chairman of the Transport Committee in Easter Province, Chamber of Commerce and Industry revealed car rental offices with five or more branches should have to reduce 2 or 3 to cut the cost. Most Viewed : 1.2 million expats final exit visas processed
- The current change in the market may leads to increase the prices in car rentals in order to manage the cost of maintenance, especially after the effect of change in prices of oil, electricity and water.
- National Transport Committee is already implemented the decision and that a large chunk of its jobs is nationalized as per the Deputy Chairman of NTC, He also said currently the investments in the sector is more than 500 million Saudi Riyals. Read : Expat kids about to say goodbye to Saudi after exams
EMIR OF HAIL HONORED LITTLE BOY FIRAS FOR HIS ACT
Little Boy Firas has been honored by the Emir of Hail in Saudi Arabia for shaving his all head hair to support his best friend, who is suffering from alopecia (The partial or complete absence of hair from head). Trending : A man will face legal action for forcing toddler smoke
The little boy has won so many hearts for his act in his viral video, The video became a best example of friendship in the two little ones, which made this video viral and emotional to everyone in social media. Most Viewed : Jawazat processed 1.2 million final exit visas
The footage of the clip shows, A young boy had all his hair shaved off in solidarity to his best friend who suffers from alopecia, a hair loss condition.
بعد إصابة زميلة بصلع بسبب ثعلبة في الرأس، الطفل "فراس الخمسان" يحلق رأسه تضامناً مع صديقه المريض. | عبر: @eid_saud#طفل_يصلع_فزعة_لصديقه pic.twitter.com/qlnkTRlMOo— هاشتاق السعودية (@HashKSA) March 12, 2018
MINISTRY LAUNCHED APP TO REPORT PRIVACY VIOLATIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Ministry Of Interior in Saudi Arabia has launched a smartphone app in order to help and protect the individual privacy, The aim of the app is to combat the use of mobile phones to spread damaging pictures or videos.
According to Ministry, Sending of one's malicious images via smartphones are 'crossing a red line'. This app "Kolonna Amn (We are all security)" allows user to complaint officially, if they beleive their privacy has been violated.
- The Ministry said those who violates the privacy of others in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will face a penalty of 500,000 Saudi Riyals or a term of one year jail.
- The app "Kolonna Amn" was launched on March 13, 2018 and it will make citizens to be part of an interactive security systems said officials.
- According to Arab News, The anti-cybercrime defines the violation of the private life of an individual by misuse of smartphones equipped with a camera or any other similar device.
THIS IS THE WAR ON CHILDREN, THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN KILLED
'Stop the war on children', this is what United Nations has to say, after seven years of war on Syria, The below numbers itself speak themselves, These statistics report was from AlArabiya news. New : Expats kids to say Goodbye to Saudi Arabia after final exams
- UNICEF's regional director said, "This is the war on children, Thousands of children have been killed, continue to be killed. Thousands of children have been seriously injured, Most of them will carry their injuries on their whole life, Thousands of children have been disabled by war". Trending : Scene behind the killings of Rohingya Muslims
- Save the Children, In a report said, Bombing campaign has targeted homes, more than 60 schools, 24 hospitals and other medical facilities and forced thousand to live in underground shelters.
- Syria's children are about 10 million as per the estimation, Out of which 8.6 million are in emergency needs or need of assistance. In which, more than half of the million was effected from the first year of the war. Read : Saudi Arabia is all about action not words
- About 6 million children are displaced or living as refugees in other countries and nearly 2.5 million children are not going to schools, Over 3 million children are exposed to the hazards of unexploded ordinance and land mines, even in the areas where the conflict has died down.
- 40% of these children are killed by land mines, As per the United Nations verified report about 2,500 children are killed between 2014 and 2017, It also says the actual is far higher than the mentioned. See Also : Expats hold more than 10 million jobs in Saudi Arabia
- According to United Nations, In the first two months of 2018, More than 1000 children are killed or injured in Syria.
WEDDING GUEST KILLED IN A CELEBRATORY GUNFIRE ROUND
A wedding guest accidentally killed in Saudi Arabia after a celebratory gun firing from another man hit him, He was rushed to the local hospital after being hit by the bullet, where he pronounced dead. Related : Groom sued his friend for gifting 2 riyals as marriage present
The man whose bullet hit the wedding guest has no relation or connection with the family who were celebrating the wedding, Instead he was just accompanying one of the guest. Similar : Indian guy attends own marriage on a video call
- The family of the deceased man has been forgiven the gun man who accidentally fired the bullet, However police authorities refused to release him and now the case has been referred to the public prosecution.
- Saudi authorities have issued several warnings before also against the 'celebratory fire' in any kind of celebrations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read : Saudi young husband is now young father
- Police officers are now tasked with monitoring wedding halls and venues can no longer be rented, unless a 'no celebratory fire' agreement is signed from the people who are renting.
JAWAZAT ISSUED 1.18 MILLION FINAL EXIT VISAS TO EXPATRIATES LAST YEAR
Last year (2017), Jawazat (Passport Department) in Saudi Arabia issued a total number of 1,186,449 final exit visas to expatriates on request from the sponsors and employers. Trending : Visit visa and final exit visa validity
Out of which 645,629 final exit visas were issued through online Absher and 540,820 through online Muqeem said Jawazat, According to the report published in Saudi Gazette. Recommend : Penalties on expired expat iqamas
- The passport department carried out more than 23 million electronic operations through online Absher and online Muqeem. Online Absher is a portal from Ministry Of Interior (MOI) to every user enabling number of e services.
- Muqeem Online is also a portal from MOI (Ministry Of Interior) to private companies and HR departments which provides number of e services of the employees to the employer. Most Viewed : Self employed expats in Saudi Arabia
- Cancelled final exit visas through Absher and Muqeem are about 52,956 in numbers.
- About 7.2 million (7,231,572) exit re entry visas issued last year, out of which 4.1 million (4,181,416) through Absher and 3 million (3,050,156) through Muqeem.
- 7.7 million iqamas renewed, 528,757 iqamas transferred, 973,360 iqamas cards printed and sent through Wasel service. New : Saudi Arabia tourist visas which is open to all
- 1 million (1,027,530) new iqamas issued, out of which 624,327 through Absher and 403,203 through Muqeem electronic services.
- About 38,679 Huroob (Absent from work) cases reported, 1.1 million (1,139,479) visit visas were renewed and 17,447 family visit visas were issued. Read : Penalty for not renewing iqama on time
- Nearly 572,325 electronic travel permits issued to the dependents of expatriates.
LEGAL ACTION ON A SAUDI MAN FOR MAKING TODDLER TO SMOKE
A Saudi citizen is facing a legal action on charges of pushing a small boy, about 3 years of age, to smoke with him after he appeared in a viral video. Trending : Jeddah spring festival halted after lion attacks small girl
The viral video footage shows, A man in his twenties putting a cigarette in the mouth of a small boy and asking him to inhale, The small boy who is his relative's son, seemed to be suffocating after inhaling the smoke, while the other people in the video laughing. Similar : Woman arrested for posting improper content
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development also appealed to public to help in identifying the man and report any information about the viral video.
- According to Colonel Zeyad Al Raqiti, the Eastern Province Police official spokesman, The suspect in the viral video recording was identified and referred to the Public Prosecution to face the charges in the governorate of Al Nairiya. Recommend : Trending brides demand in Saudi Arabia
- The 10 second viral video was circulated like a fire on many social media accounts, which resulted in public outrage and the users demand to arrest the suspect and hold him accountable as he violated the rights and laws of child protection.
EXPAT KIDS SET TO SAY GOODBYE TO SAUDI ARABIA AFTER THEIR FINAL EXAMS
Most of the expatriate families living with children are about to leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the coming weeks, As they are waiting for the end of their children final examinations, according to the report of Irfan Mohammed published in Saudi Gazette. New : New Saher camera damaged by some unknown people just after 24 hours of installation
Many expat community schools are ending in this March and the school year in private schools is ending in May-June of 2018. Its a tough call to say Goodbye for most of the expat children as they born and brought up in the Kingdom. Recommend : No more expats in car rental offices from March 18
- It is emotionally and Psychologically hard for these children who are most of the time found discussing among themselves. As per one of the Indian student of class 3, Nearly half of his class friends are saying goodbye to the Kingdom after this exams.
- Private and expat community schools is going to see the goodbye of most of the students after their final exams, The primary reason for leaving Saudi Arabia of most of the expats families and children is the implementation of dependent fee, which is going to double this June 2018. Trending : Jeddah Spring festival stopped after lion attacks small girl
- As per the Leading schools in the cities of Saudi Arabia, more than half of their students said they are going to leave in final exit after the final exams of this year, while some schools are asking about the plans of staying or leaving to the parents of their students.
- Few schools are offering incentives to students as they want to stop the students from leaving, while other schools are asking for lump sum amount one time instead of a monthly fee. Most Viewed : Customer found dead mouse in her take-away meal
- The new building rules and the increased Ajer rental fee are the other factors that are hurting most of the private schools this time.
NEW SAHER CAMERA WAS DAMAGED BY SOME UNKNOWN PEOPLE WITH IN 24 HOURS OF INSTALLATION
Some unknown people sprayed a black substance on automatic traffic detection Saher camera which resulted in damage of lenses within 24 hours after it was installation in Jazan. Trending : Expats kids set to say goodbye to Saudi after final exams
According to traffic official the automatic traffic detection Saher camera was installed on the express highway near Marzaq town between Al Arida and Al Eidabi. Most Viewed : Fine on smoking while driving in Saudi Arabia
- The criminal act also resulted in damaging essential components of the device and blurred its features significantly said the spokesperson of Traffic Directorate in Jazan.
- The case has been forwarded to the local police for investigations and to take strict action as criminal procedures against the culprits, The report is published in the Okaz local news. Hot : Fines on not wearing seat belts and using mobile while driving
- As per the traffic department spokesperson, the speed monitoring device was installed on the highway by city Traffic Directorate because of frequent traffic accidents.
BAN ON EXPATS TO WORK IN CAR RENTAL OFFICES FROM MARCH 18, 2018
Some of the car rental offices in Saudi Arabia had chosen to shut their offices as the deadline is coming into force on March 18 of 2018. All the car rental sector in the Kingdom to employ only Saudi citizens in the offices as per the Ministry of Labor in Saudi Arabia. Similar : 20000 Fine on each expat in car rental sector
Labor Ministry of Saudi Arabia is about to penalize the car rental offices from March 18, who did not compliant with the order of employing nationals in the car rental sector, The aim of the drive is to decrease the unemployment in Saudi locals. Trending : No jail, but will be fined on not wearing seat belts and using mobile phone while driving
- Ministry announced the ban of expatriates to work in the car rental offices on January of this year with the deadline of March 18, 2018. A similar ban was seen in the year 2016, where number of expats banned from working to work in the mobile shops, which resulted in closing of number of mobile shops.
- According to one of the investor of car rental sector, His business did not generate that much profit as the other companies, It is a loss for him as he have to pay high salary to the Saudi employees and to maintain the buying or servicing of vehicles, so he is shutting his shop. Most Viewed : Expats in trouble as Saudi is heading towards reshaping its economy
- While the another investor said, It is actually benefit to the Saudi employees, In reducing the unemployment by paying them a monthly salary of 4000 to 5500 Saudi Riyals. Saudi citizens will be happy with the reservations with the conditions offered to workers, which includes working on weekends and holidays as the demand is highest in this time.
- From the Hijri new year 1440, 12 job categories are restricted to only Saudi citizens, No foreign workers will be allowed to work in the mentioned 12 sectors, Which may results most of expats lose their jobs this year 2018. Related : Ban on expats jobs in 12 categorized sectors
JEDDAH'S SPRING FESTIVAL HALTED AFTER LION ATTACK
Authorities of Saudi Arabia arrested an animal trainer after a lion attacked a small girl in Jeddah's spring festival, After the attack of lion festival halted. Similar : Wolf attacked a kid in shopping mall
The police of Jeddah also arrested the director in charge of the entertainment festival after the incident, which is being held near Oasis Mall in the Jeddah city. Recommend : 80 Hawks flew on the wings of flight
- Makkah region acing governor Prince Abdulla bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saudi gave the order to suspend the ongoing festival and hold those responsible accountable.
- The attached video shows the incident of lion attacking on small girl during the spring festival of Jeddah city. See Also : Saudi fined for dragging a fox
FOOD RESTAURANT WAS CLOSED FOR LOW HYGIENE STANDARD
One of the popular restaurant was closed in Makkah after a customer found a dead mouse in her take-away meal, The woman who bought the meal in parcel complained the municipal authorities of Makkah city. Trending : Urine filled bottles found in food restaurant
Makkah's municipal authorities shut the restaurant with pending investigation on it, after a complaint registered from a woman customer. The photos were posted on social media showing a cooked rat in the meal. Recommend : Woman arrested for posting improper content
- Municipality authorities sent a health team to the restaurant for investigation after the complaint of mice waste and low hygiene standards.
- Municipality of Makkah city said this food restaurant is not going to open again till the restaurant goes a complete renovation or restructure with a good appearance. Most Viewed : Albaik to open 7 new branches in Riyadh
JEDDAH LOCAL BUS SERVICES (Routes : B9, 10, 11)
Jeddah's public transport buses in the city will run in between the time of 5:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Route B9 buses will run in between Bin Laden Mosque and Periodic Inspection, Route 9 service run between Bin Laden Mosque and National Guard Hospital and the Route 10 bus will run in between Bin Laden Mosque and Alkhaleejiah company. For stops in between the routes please see the below tables.
|Bin Laden Mosque||Abdullah Commercial Center - Directorate of Water Services - Al Jawhara Center – Panda - Tele Money||Periodic Inspection|
|Periodic Inspection||Al Esayi Spare Parts Showroom - Makarona Street Side-walk - Jeddah National Hospital - Civil Defense Head Center - Al Haram Station||Bin Laden Mosque|
|Bin Laden Mosque||First Bank - Al Shakerin Health Center - Arab Gulf Factories - Al Rayah Supermarket - Station 14Kilo||Ahead of the bridge in front of the hospital|
|National Guard Hospital||Riyadh Ceramic - Al Rajhi Industrial Company - Ministry of Environment, Water & Agriculture - Administrative Scientific Institute - Al Nahdi Pharmacy||Bin Laden Mosque|
|Bin Laden Mosque||Al Rajhi Bank (Dahab Street) - College of Telecom - King Abdulaziz Hospital - Al Barakah Sweets - Sahari Refrigeration Company||Alkhaleejiah Company|
|Alkhaleejiah Company||Sahari Refrigeration Company - Rockets Square - Al Hayat Hospital - Saudi Television Tower - Ministry Of Culture And Information||Bin Laden Mosque|