Archive for March 2018
A FINE OF 500,000 SR & 1 YEAR JAIL FOR SPYING ON HUSBANDS OR WIVES SMART PHONES IN SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi law criminalizes an act of spying on spouse mobile phones, whether it is husband or wife and the lawbreakers convicting of spying on the life partner's mobile phone will be sentenced up to one year jail and will be penalized with 500,000 Saudi Riyals. Trending : Half million fine and one year jail for privacy violation in Saudi Arabia
It is illegal to access spouse mobile phones without their permission, Accessing your life partner's phone in order to prove dishonest behavior will penalize the lawbreaker with half million fine or 1 year jail or both depending on the situation. Most Viewed : Penalties on employers for iqama violations
- As per experts, It will also become illegal when you crack their password without knowledge of them according to the Saudi Law. In case of only look through the phone without forwarding any photograph or other information may lead the person with less penalty.
- The penalty of 500,000 Saudi Riyals is only on those who forward the information accessed through their mobile without the knowledge of their husband or wife said a report in Arab News. Recommended : MOI warns harmful comments about Islam
- According to a lawyer and legal adviser, Any crime committed using computers, mobile phones and camera is considered a cyber crime and will be punished accordingly.
SAUDI TEACHER GAVE ONE RIYAL AWARD TO THE TOP STUDENT
A school teacher in Saudi Arabia awarded one riyal coupon to a student for getting first rank and ask student to use the coupon in buying food from school cafeteria. Trending : Teachers arrested for giving illegal classes to students
However it is not clear that whether the value added tax included with the gift or not, Is the economic situation of Saudi Arabia affected school awards too? Top students usually become famous for their positive reason, here the reason is not that. Recommend : Penalty for attacking teachers in Saudi Arabia
- A voucher of one riyal is uploaded on a twitter and soon it became viral and social media users as always reacting to the matter and meltdown and started sharing their feelings.
- Few of the users were quite upset about the gift, However one guy expressed his feeling by saying 'The meaning behind the gift is to motivate the student which is great, But a Riyal? stop giving students money because this is just embarrassing. One Riyal! Make it at least Two'. Similar : Life time ban on teacher for beating student
- While the other user reacted by saying 'One Riyal is too much for him, They should have give him half Riyal'. The another user said "Its good, At least they should give him cash, Instead of coupon".
- The other user said "They use to give us 10 Riyals and now its a riyal.. The economic situation has affected school rewards, It is not clear whether they added Value Added Tax to the reward?" The headmaster of the school signed and stamped the school seal on the cheque too. Read : Groom sued his friend for gifting 2 riyals on his marriage
- The aim of giving Riyal is to bring joy to the student and motivate them to keep doing great work. It is just a simple appreciation certificate to the student.
40% OFF ON OMAN AIR SUMMER SALE FLIGHT TICKETS
Those who want to travel to their home country in this summer or for Eid Al Fitr or Eid Al Adha or between 6th April 2018 and 30th November 2018 can now book tickets online with Oman Air on 40 percent discount. Trending : Baggage allowances of all airlines
To avail 40% discount, flight tickets should be booked only between 27th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018 but they can travel anytime between 6th April 2018 and 30th November 2018. For more details refer the terms and conditions given below.
- Offer is applicable on the Economy class only under HOT DEAL brand name, Taxes and other charges included with the price. Recommend : Cash limit allowed to carry at Saudi airports
- Offer is applicable only from selected destinations and applicable only to Oman Air Network excluding Doha.
- Offer is not applicable for domestic flights, No stop over paid by the carrier to given on these fares.
- Only applicable on return journey, Blackout may apply as per fare rule. Related : Saudi Airlines and Flynas baggage allowance
- Limited seats are available on promotional offer, Offer tickets are non refundable.
- Review fare rules, terms and conditions at the time of purchase.
- To book or check the ticket use this link 40% OFF ON OMAN AIR
SAUDI ARABIA TO REFUND PAID EXPAT LEVY OF THE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS
Saudi Arabia to reimburse expat levy fee to the contractors who are working on government projects which are approved before December 2016. Trending : 69 per cent of employees in small and medium companies are expats
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), After reviewing the imposition of monthly fees on expat labor workers, The cabinet orders the Finance Ministry to compensate the increased expat levy fee of the labor workers working with government contractors before December 2016. Recommend : Council asked to cancel expat levy on small and medium companies
- From January 2018, Saudi Arabia has started collecting a fee of 300 Saudi Riyals to 400 Saudi Riyals on each expatriate worker working in the private sector, The fee of 300 & 400 depends on the percentage of Saudi employees and percentage of expat employees.
- The expat levy should be paid by the employer or sponsor to the government while issuing or renewing iqama of expatriate worker, The main aim of the expat levy is to replace foreign workers with Saudi nationals in the private sector. Related : Iqama fee for 2018, 2019 and 2020
- For the year 2019, The expat levy will be 500 to 600 Saudi Riyals depending on the Saudi employees available in the company and for the year 2020, The expat levy will be increased to 700 & 800 Saudi riyals depending on the staff available in the firm.
VICTIM OF MISSILE ATTACK, DIED EGYPTIAN CAME SAUDI SEEKING BETTER LIFE TO HIS FAMILY
Abdelmontaleb Ahmed Hussin Ali an egyptian expat is a victim who died in Houthi missile attack in Riyadh, He was 38 years old and working as a driver. He was a father of young girl and a boy, His family's poor conditions made him to go to Saudi Arabia for work. Trending : Senior women became a victim of drugs smuggling
The driver came to Saudi Arabia about one and half year ago, seeking a better life for his family. He was living with two of his Egyptian colleagues in a room on the last floor of the building, where the parts and fragments of Houthi missile fell. Related : Saudi air forces intercepted 7 missiles from landing
- According to Egyptian community member, He was having dinner with his brother and colleague at that time, He was killed instantly, while the other two men injured, They were immediately taken to the hospital for treatment.
- The Egyptian Foreign Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the Egyptian citizen and speedy recovery for the injured, Embassy was informed immediately in order to begin the process of transferring the body back to Egypt. Recommend : Saudi job market is expected to shrink in 2018
- He is one of us, we send our condolences to our brothers in Egypt and we ask Allah the greatest to accept him as one of martyrs and ask him to bring peace and patience upon his family, said some one in his tweet.
- The dead man's brother is trying to remain strong despite his loss, "God is the greatest, he is capable of everything", he said. Read : Penalties on Umrah visa violations
2 SUSPECTS TRICKED SENIOR WOMAN TO SMUGGLE DRUGS ON UMRAH VISA
Two suspects who tricked senior woman to smuggle drugs on Umrah visa arrested, The suspects convinced an old woman that she can perform free Umrah on the expense of a rich Saudi businessman and used her in smuggle drugs in her bag.
The victim senior woman named Saadia Hammad is of 75 years and she was arrested upon arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for carrying drugs and referred to interrogation and her drugs were seized. Two suspects who tricked the victim escaped from the place after they heard the news of her arrest, Later Egyptian authorities arrested the 2 suspects.
- Upon interrogation, investigators revealed that 3 suspects tricked the victim senior woman, Abdallah Mohamed Al Manzalawy, his sister and her husband, both sister and husband were arrested.
- The 3 suspects offered free Umrah for 10 women including the victim Saadia Hammad and Fawzia Mohamed from Darin village, Sadia Hammad was traveled on March 20.
- According to the sister, her brother asked her and her husband to tell the senior woman and AbdelKader that they will perform free Umrah and ask to carry a bag to deliver it to Saudi businessman at the airport upon arrival in Saudi, The bag contained drugs.
- The sister denied that she knew about the drugs and her husband confirmed his wife's testimony and also denied knowing about the drugs smuggle in the bag. The surveillance camera footage was posted on the owner of a tourism company Facebook page.
- Hundreds of people in Egypt staged a protest at the house of Saadia Hammad demanding arrest of the real culprits and the release of her, who was arrested at Saudi airport on charges of drug smuggling.
7 MISSILES SHOOT DOWN BY SAUDI FORCES BEFORE IT LANDS, 1 EGYPTIAN EXPAT KILLED & 2 INJURED
Saudi air defense forces intercepted 7 ballistic missiles fire by Houthi militia in Yemen targeting Saudi territories said the spokesperson of Coalition air defenses.
According to Saudi local news AlArabiya report, Three missiles targeted Riyadh, the Capital city of Saudi Arabia, One towards Jizan, One towards Khamis Musaith and one towards Najran. Missiles were targeted at residential areas.
- As per Saudi Press Agency statement, All the 7 ballistic missiles were successfully intercepted and destroyed. However fragments of some of the destroyed missiles landed on residential areas which leads one Egyptian civil worker was killed and 2 were injured said in the news.
- Social media users witnesses the loud explosions sound and bright flashes late night in the sky of Riyadh, Most of the people posted the recorded videos online. which is because of the missiles shot down, However no causalities have been reported.
- Since last year November, Yemen's Iran aligned Houthi militias have fired multiple missiles into Saudi Arabia, All of the missiles Saudi forces intercepted successfully without causing any damages to lives or properties.
WATCH #Saudi Patriot missiles intercepting missiles fired by #Iran-backed #Houthi militia from #Yemen toward Riyadh on Sunday night. Seven Houthi missiles were shot down.https://t.co/MGskjzyao9 pic.twitter.com/wBKOmHMSfY— Arab News (@arabnews) March 25, 2018
SAUDI JOB MARKET MAY SHRINK THIS YEAR 2018, AS MORE EXPATS ARE LEAVING THAN SAUDIS BEING HIRED
According to a study conducted by Gulf Talent job site, Job market in Saudi Arabia is expected to shrink this year (2018), due to the ongoing drive of replacing expatriate workers with Saudi citizens. New : Saudi ATM cards to enable for online purchases from April 2018
Gulf Talent said, its survey with more than 1,117 company Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and executive managers in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), the survey revealed that as the oil prices rose from 30 to 50 US dollars to above 60 US dollars in the last 6 months, which will let the business to upturn and shows a confidence. Most Viewed : 50% of car rentals closed on first day of Saudization to avoid penalties
- Not all the Gulf nations were see it to be a positive impact on the employment despite expectations the overall job market will grow at an average rate of 9% in this year 2018. Saudi job market is shrinking this year, as most of the companies reporting a reduction in employees due to the government strict policies on Saudization or 'Saudis First' policy.
- Saudization policy has boosted employment opportunities in the Kingdom for Saudi nationals, However some companies are reducing their foreigner employees in order to reach or achieve the Saudization policy without hiring any new Saudis, You can also say it as 'more expatriates are leaving jobs than the hired Saudis'. Recommend : I am not Gandhi or Mandela - Saudi Crown Prince
- In the recent Saudization policy, Ministry of Labor banned 12 sectors for expatriate workers and opened the jobs only for Saudi citizens. Bank of America in its recent released report revealed that thousands of expats lose their jobs by this September 2018.
- Similar shrink of jobs can be seen in Oman, However other gulf countries are providing promising jobs to the expatriate employees, 18% of the companies in Kuwait increased their expat employees, 13% of firms in United Arab Emirates (UAE) also increased their jobs to foreigner employees. Read : Man tries to sell fake Kaaba kiswah for 8 million riyals
- In order to recover the oil prices, Kuwait and Abu Dhbai are creating more jobs and the Expo 2020 is a hint that the opportunities in Dubai is also increasing. After a 3 years of downfall in employees in oil and gas sector, This year oil sector may witness drastic increase in job employments.
- About 39% of oil and gas companies said they are going to increase their workforce compared to weak growth in the construction sector and fast moving consumer goods' industries linked to payment delays and the introduction of VAT. Their is more demand of professional jobs in Human resource sand marketing staff sector. See Also : Penalties for Umrah visa violations
PENALTIES FOR STAYING IN SAUDI ARABIA AFTER EXPIRY OF UMRAH VISA
The Directorate General of Passports has revealed the statistics of pilgrims arrived in the kingdom from the date 1/1/1439 Hijri, to the date 5/7/1439 Hijri, About 3.9 Million (3,925,210) pilgrims has been received through all the ports of land, sea and air. Trending : No fee for performing Umrah on residents & citizens of Saudi Arabia
The passport office confirmed that international ports have been set up to receive the guests of the beneficent with all human, technical and technical needs for those who are coming to perform Umrah , noting that human cadres working in the Umrah halls have been trained to deal with all nationalities in many languages. Recommend : Validity of family visit visa and final exit visas
- The passport office called upon all pilgrims who are coming to perform the rites of Umrah to observe their flight schedules and to comply with the time of departure to return home on time with out any delay.
- Do not be late to leave Kingdom after the expiry of the time limit in visa to avoid the penalty for expired visa. Violators of the visa will be penalized with the amount up to 50,000 Saudi Riyals and six months of imprisonment with deportation. Related : Finger prints must on all visas of Saudi Arabia
- Kindly be noted that the instructions did not permit to perform the next Umrah for residing in the country after the expiry of the visa granted to him, as it is prohibited to work or to travel outside Mecca, Jeddah, and Medina, in the course of the validity of a visa.
- The Directorate General of Passports also called all citizens and residents not to transfer, operate or harbour late-departure or cover them up or provide any means to stay in the country in an irregular manner so that they do not expose themselves to the penalties for such violations. Similar : Saudi tourist visas welcomes everyone to visit the Kingdom
SAUDI ARABIA TO OPEN ONLINE PURCHASE THROUGH ATM OR DEBIT CARDS FROM APRIL 1st 2018
Good news for Saudi Arabian ATM Cards or debit cards (Mada) holders, As starting from 1st April 2018, All the banks in the Kingdom are going to enable online shopping through their mada cards. Trending : Cash withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) asked all the banks of Saudi Arabia to allow online internet purchase for their customers through ATM or debit cards, starting from 1st April 2018. Related : SADAD payment method for family visa fee
- There are more than 29 million Mada cards in Saudi Arabia, Mada is a debit or ATM card that is issued by local banks for the bank account holders in the Kingdom, It can be used for withdrawals, deposits, Store purchases or paying Government fees, etc,. Most of the businesses and electronic stores will accept Mada cards.
- However those whoever afraid of using their cards online can cancel the service through the ATM or net banking or by visiting bank. Before few years this service was active but due to some security concerns the service was disabled and introduced SADAD payments. Most Viewed : Check Funds available on your Iqama
- As the service for online purchases disabled through debit card, customers of banks left only with two options that is credit card and SADAD, However for those who find it useful can use their debit card details in place of credit card for online purchases.
- The Director General of Payments Systems Administration at Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said that a text message will be sent to the users mobile confirming the service or operation. Read : Salary cards to domestic workers in Saudi Arabia
50% OF CAR RENTAL OFFICES CLOSED ON FIRST DAY OF SAUDIZATION IN THE SECTOR
More than 50% of car rental offices were closed on the first day of implementation of Saudization in car rental sector in order to avoid heavy penalties, However few car rental offices worked normally as they are complying with Saudization. Trending : 20,000 SR fine on car rental office for each expat worker
- Inspection team from Ministry of Labor and Social Development raided car rental sector to ensure the implementation of Saudization, Most of the inspectors issued only warning on the first day of Saudization in car rental sector instead of penalizing them. Most Viewed : No more expats in car rental sector in Saudi Arabia
- Saudization in car rental sector is currently focusing on 4 categories which are accounting, supervision, sales and receipt and delivery, About 21,000 jobs Saudized in car rental sector said Ministry.
- As per the local newspaper report, Jeddah's King Abul Aziz International Airport car rental offices are 80% complying with the rules and order of the Ministry on Saudization. Read : New conditions for Saudis to marry expats or foreigners
- Car rental agencies did not allowed Saudis to work in the area of receiving, delivering and inspecting vehicles beacuse of lack of experience and difficult work. However Ministry said appoint experienced Saudis in those jobs as soon as possible.
SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN SALMAN SAID "I AM NOT GANDHI OR MANDELA"
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman has reveal his personal wealth details in a TV interview in United States, he said "I am a rich person not a poor person," he added "I am not Gandhi or Mandela". Trending : New Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
According to Prince Mohammed bin Salman, His 51% of personal income is spent on charity and other people. He said it was "true" the form of Islam practiced after 1979 was harsh and intolerant, following a wave of conservatism that followed a takeover of the Grand Mosque in Makkah by armed extremists. Most Viewed : No Royal or Minister is above law in Saudi Arabia
- He said "my generation, suffered from this a great deal", "We were victims", "This is not the real Saudi Arabia". I ask your viewers to take out their smartphones and search for Saudi Arabia in 70s and 60s, They will see the real Saudi Arabia in pictures.
- Before 1979, Saudi people were living a normal life like the rest of the Gulf countries. Women were driving cars, there were movie theaters, women worked everywhere. We were normal like any other country until the events of 1979. Recommend : A city with roaming robots in Saudi Arabia
- The laws are very clear and stipulated in the laws of Sharia, That women wear decent and respectful dress like men, However it does not particularly specify to wear a black abaya or black head cover. The decision is completely left for women to decide what type of decent and respectful clothes to wear.
- Women are absolutely equal to men, We are all human beings and there is no difference in us said Prince Mohammed bin Salman the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Similar : Saudi Arabia is issuing licenses to cinema theaters
MAN TRIES TO SELL FAKE KISWAH CLOTH FOR 8 MILLION SAUDI RIYALS
A man is trying to sell a fake black cloth of Kaaba for 8 million Saudi Riyals, He claims it is from Kiswah (Kiswah is a embroidered black and gold cloth that is covering Kaaba in Makkah). The seller did not reveal his details. Related : Kaaba Kiswah cloth
He said it is old and bleonged to Al Sheebi ( A family that is looking after the Kaaba since pre-Islam times). He insisted that the rame item was authentic and had an official license from the Emirate of Makkah Province to sell it. Similar : Rumors of blood near Kaaba
- Al Sheebi, A senior care taker of the Kaaba denied the claim and said his family did not own any piece of the Kiswah. Many people claim they have authentic piece of Kiswah and use my family name to gain the trust and confidence of those who want to buy it.
- The pieces they put out for sale are not original pieces, which is made in India or Egypt. The original Kiswah belongs to Saudi Arabia and the state is preserving it in special stores. Most Viewed : Man arrested for trying to lit in Makkah
- Emirate of Makkah said they did not grant any licenses or permits to anyone for selling any part of Kiswah cloth. Unfortunately there are many people who is offering pieces of cloth that are copies of Kiswah not original.
- The copies of Kiswah could be found in countries like Egypt, Turkey, Britain and France. Original Kiswah is made up of 670 kg of high quality silk and 120 kg of pure gold and silver. Read : Kaaba Kiswah change date
- Al Sheebi family is looking after the Kaaba was confirmed by Prophet Mohammad, who left the Kaaba key to the family and stressed that no one had the right to take it away from them. As per the family rule, the eldest member of the family is in charge of keeping and safeguarding the Kaaba key.
MINISTRY OF SAUDI ARABIA SETS NEW CONDITIONS FOR SAUDIS TO MARRY FOREIGNERS
The Ministry Of Interior (MOI) in Saudi Arabia has added 2 new conditions for Saudi women who wants to marry foreigner man or Expat man. Related : New rules for Saudi man marrying expat woman or foreign woman
As per new regulations (2018), Saudi women aged above 50 years will not be allowed to marry foreigners, Earlier the limit of age to marry expat man was 55 years, now it is limited to 50 years. Similar : New rules for Saudi woman marrying expat man or foreigner man
- Ministry in the second condition ban Saudi women from marrying foreigners or expats, If the age difference between them exceeds 15 years. Earlier it was 30 years, now its reduced down to 15 years.
- According to the Ministry of Justice, About 700,000 Saudi women are married to foreigners, which is 10% of all married Saudi women, However there is no figure of the Saudi men married to foreigner girls. Trending : Saudi nationality to be granted to expat women with Saudi children
- Saudi man marrying foreigner woman had become a common in the last 20 years, 64% of the foreign wives of Saudis are from Asian countries, 19% are Africans, 4.3% from Arabian Gulf countries and 4% are from Western countries.
- Saudi authorities had issued a set of 17 requirements for international marriages because of growing phenomenon, Saudi nationals must follow these requirements in order to marry a foreigner. Most Viewed : Expat mother of Saudi children to be count as Saudi now
SMALL & MEDIUM COMPANIES HOLD MORE THAN 69% OF EXPAT EMPLOYEES
More than 69% of employees in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in Saudi Arabia are expats, According to the released official data of The General Authority of Statistics. Trending : 1.2 million Saudi expats left in final exit visa
The Saudi Arabia's General Authority for Statistics has revealed in its annual survey that Small and Medium companies has more than 3.71 million people out of 4.72 million employees who are working in 949,86,000 Small and Medium Enterprises. Recommend : No more expats in car rental offices of Saudi Arabia
- Nearly 1.33 million expatriates which is about 35.9% of employees are working in the wholesale and retail sector and 14.7% which is about 546,000 workers are working in the manufacturing activities.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf countries heavily depend on foreign labor. As per the earlier statements of Saudi officials Small and Medium companies account for 90% of the country's total facilities. Related : Saudi council to cancel expat levy on small and medium companies
- The number of workers in Saudi Arabia reached to 13.76 million at the ending of 2017, More than 77% (About 10.69 million) of them are expatriates and 22.3% or 3.06 million are Saudi nationals.
- Saudi Arabia is working on the localisation of most of the jobs in many economic sectors and restricted the expat jobs in various sectors like insurance, telecom and transport. Similar : 6 months of time for companies to pay expat levy
EXPATS BECOMING VICTIMS OF FAKE LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY
Definitely, You are not the only one in Saudi Arabia, who received fraudsters scam message or call about winning prize money or lottery, Do not fall as victim for these scammers, there is no truth in such type of calls or messages, it is 100 percent fake.
Telecom operators, police officials and media reports already warned to not believe and fall as victims to such fraudsters messages and calls. Those who blindly believed and responded have lost huge amounts of money.
- Mostly expatriates are becoming the target of such scams, The latest victims of this fraudsters are two Indian women who are working in Southern city and they lost about 13,000 Saudi Riyals for believing and trusting these fake messages.
- According to the latest two Indian victims, They received separate calls through a calling mobile app from a stranger who told them they had won 2 million Saudi Riyals as a lottery. The guy on the phone asked them to provide their bank details and OTP (One Time Password) in order to claim the prize money.
- Even though the women were well educated they fell for this scam, The victims are working as nurses in one of the leading hospital in Abha. These two women gave the bank details to the caller who spoke with them in Urdu language.
- One women lost about 7000 Saudi Riyals, while the other women lost 6000 Saudi Riyals, These balance was used to pay SADAD bills for a data SIM which was used in other foreign country. These smart scammers are experts in GSM technology, They are targeting different victims without leaving any trace.
- Many people are receiving such messages and calls from various registered numbers through Whatsapp messages and calls, which claims the receiver had won a prize of 200,000 Saudi Riyals or 500 grams gold, The scammers using the names of STC, Mobily and Lulu Exchange for the fraud.
- Earlier, Jeddah police has raided den in mountainous area of east Jeddah and arrested 12 Pakistani nationals who involved in such lottery fraud, Police had found 58 sim cards and mobile phones devices buried at the place.
- In other case, Police in Riyadh arrested a Bangladeshi with 150 registered sim cards with various telecom operators in the Kingdom.
A FINE OF 20,000 SAUDI RIYALS ON CAR RENTAL OFFICES FOR EACH EXPAT WORKER FROM MARCH 18, 2018
Saudization of jobs at car rental offices in the Kingdom is going to effect from March 18, 2018. The decision is already informed in all 650 car rental offices of Saudi Arabia, No expatriate worker is allowed to work in the car rental sector. Related : 20,000 Saudi Riyals fine on each expat in gold and jewelry shops
A fine of 20,000 Saudi Riyals will be penalized on each expatriate worker, If the ministry found expatriates working in the car rental offices after the date March 18, 2018. Similar : No more expats in gold and jewelry shops
- According to the Ministry Of Labor and Social Development, The fine of SR 20,000 will be increased, If the same expatriate worker is found again in the car rental offices. All the jobs in car rental sector like accounts, supervision, sales, delivery and return are now 100% for only Saudi citizens.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development will start inspections and will fine the offices with the help of Ministry of Commerce and Investment, city municipalities and the police, starting from the order effected date. Trending : 500,000 Saudi Riyals fine on privacy violations
- Ministry is providing support to Saudi nationals through training and rehabilitation, It will also extend technical and financial support to those young Saudi men and women who want to start their own businesses.
- As per the Chairman of the Transport Committee in Easter Province, Chamber of Commerce and Industry revealed car rental offices with five or more branches should have to reduce 2 or 3 to cut the cost. Most Viewed : 1.2 million expats final exit visas processed
- The current change in the market may leads to increase the prices in car rentals in order to manage the cost of maintenance, especially after the effect of change in prices of oil, electricity and water.
- National Transport Committee is already implemented the decision and that a large chunk of its jobs is nationalized as per the Deputy Chairman of NTC, He also said currently the investments in the sector is more than 500 million Saudi Riyals. Read : Expat kids about to say goodbye to Saudi after exams
EMIR OF HAIL HONORED LITTLE BOY FIRAS FOR HIS ACT
Little Boy Firas has been honored by the Emir of Hail in Saudi Arabia for shaving his all head hair to support his best friend, who is suffering from alopecia (The partial or complete absence of hair from head). Trending : A man will face legal action for forcing toddler smoke
The little boy has won so many hearts for his act in his viral video, The video became a best example of friendship in the two little ones, which made this video viral and emotional to everyone in social media. Most Viewed : Jawazat processed 1.2 million final exit visas
The footage of the clip shows, A young boy had all his hair shaved off in solidarity to his best friend who suffers from alopecia, a hair loss condition.
بعد إصابة زميلة بصلع بسبب ثعلبة في الرأس، الطفل "فراس الخمسان" يحلق رأسه تضامناً مع صديقه المريض. | عبر: @eid_saud#طفل_يصلع_فزعة_لصديقه pic.twitter.com/qlnkTRlMOo— هاشتاق السعودية (@HashKSA) March 12, 2018
MINISTRY LAUNCHED APP TO REPORT PRIVACY VIOLATIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Ministry Of Interior in Saudi Arabia has launched a smartphone app in order to help and protect the individual privacy, The aim of the app is to combat the use of mobile phones to spread damaging pictures or videos.
According to Ministry, Sending of one's malicious images via smartphones are 'crossing a red line'. This app "Kolonna Amn (We are all security)" allows user to complaint officially, if they beleive their privacy has been violated.
- The Ministry said those who violates the privacy of others in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will face a penalty of 500,000 Saudi Riyals or a term of one year jail.
- The app "Kolonna Amn" was launched on March 13, 2018 and it will make citizens to be part of an interactive security systems said officials.
- According to Arab News, The anti-cybercrime defines the violation of the private life of an individual by misuse of smartphones equipped with a camera or any other similar device.