Archive for February 2018
EASY TRANSFER OF AN EMPLOYEE & UPDATING PASSPORT DATA OF EXPAT EMPLOYEE IN NEW ABSHER
The new Absher for Employers from Ministry Of Interior is now allowing a number of e-passport services online with the aim of providing extensive e-services related to expatriates and citizens said Director General of Passports Maj. Gen. Sulaiman bin Al-Yahya. Trending : Register for Absher account
Few of the major services in the new Absher account of Employers and sponsors are
- Naqal Kafala : Easy transfer (Tanazul) of expatriate employee services to another employer with out visiting passport office. Recommend : Activate Absher account
- Naqal Maloomat : Transfer of information to be enable for Employers and sponsors to update the latest data of expatriate employees passport, In case of dependents passport data, expatriate employee or sponsor can update it through his Absher account.
- All Employees data at one place : You can access and print all the beneficiary data of employees working under an employer, It can be forwarded to any department or company on demanding such information. Related : Absher Self service Kiosk machine
- Authorize anyone : Employer with new Absher account can make use of the comprehensive authorization service, which allows him to authorize any person or representative to perform any services of his expatriate employees or subordinates.
VALIDITY OF VISIT VISAS & FINAL EXIT VISAS, NO BAN ON DEPENDENTS IF NOT RETURNED ON RE ENTRY VISA
No ban on dependents and companions (family members) of expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, If they failed to return on their exit re entry visas, However for expatriates their will be a ban if they failed to return before the expiry of their exit re entry visas. Trending : Coming back on expired exit re entry visas
Visit visas cannot be extended more than 180 days (6 months) as it is limited, Those who are on one month or 3 months visit visas can request the extension of their visit visas before one week or 7 days of expiry date said Jawazat (Passport Department). Related : Dependent exit re entry expired
- Final Exit visas are free of charge and the validity of final exit visas are 60 days starting from the visa issued date, There is no use of iqama validity once final exit visa issued, However to issue final exit visa you need iqama validity. There will be huge penalties if the expat stays in the Kingdom after their visa expires.
- Hajj and Umrah pilgrims should observe the validity of their visas and should leave Kingdom with in time before facing any huge penalties. Performing Hajj with out permit will ban one from entering into Kingdom for 10 years. Similar : Renew Family Visit visa
- In the year 2017, More than 12 million entry visas issued for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims, The numbers are expected to reach 30 million by the year 2030. Saudi Arabia issued 12 million visas for expats in 2017.
- All necessary preparations are being made by infrastructure development to accommodate growing number of pilgrims and to perform the Hajj and Umrah rituals with ease and comfort. Similar : performing Hajj without tasreeh
TOUCHING OR USING MOBILE WHILE DRIVING WILL BE FINED ELECTRONICALLY NOW
A fine of 150 Saudi Riyals for using or touching mobile while driving in Saudi Arabia in the first violation, The penalty may increase to 300 Saudi Riyals and may be detained for 24 hours depending on the violation. Most Viewed : New traffic camera detects using of mobile and seat belts
Saudi Arabia already installed new cameras on various roads and now using of mobile phones while driving and not wearing seat belts will be monitored electronically, according to the Muroor (The Directorate General of Traffic). Similar : HiTech Cameras for Saudi Police Cars
- As per the study of King Abdullah Medical Research Center, Last year more than 13.8% of vehicle drivers used mobile phones while driving, In just 13 main traffic zones of Riyadh in about 5 million cars.
- Ban on using of mobile phones is not new, it is from the year 2015, Number of drivers fined 150 Saudi Riyals for using and some of them detained for 24 hours. Earlier it was manually from traffic police, Now electronic camera will do that work.
- However, If a driver caught eating while driving, Traffic police in Saudi Arabia can fine the driver with 150 Saudi Riyals. Related : 150 SR fine for eating while driving
TOP 15 MOST EXPENSIVE CURRENCIES OF THE WORLD IN 2018
Here we bring the top 15 highest currencies of the world for the year 2018 and how much it costs in Saudi Riyals and US Dollars, As the exchange rates fluctuate day by day, You may see a very slight difference from the mentioned values, However even after change it will remain the most expensive currencies.
Five Middle East countries currencies are in the top 15 list of most expensive currencies and it remained in same positions since some years and may remain for few more years. The order of the top currencies are in Ascending.
1. KUWAIT DINAR : Kuwait Dinar is a top currency in the world now, It is a currency of Kuwait, an oil rich Arab country in the Middle East and the code of the currency is KWD.
1 KWD = 3.34 US Dollars = 12.51 Saudi Riyals
2. BAHRANI DINAR : Bahrani Dinar is the 2nd most expensive currency in the world, Its a currency of Bahrain, one more country from Middle East and its currency code is BHD and symbol is BD.
1 BHD = 2.65 US Dollars = 9.95 Saudi Riyals
3. OMANI RIYAL : Omani Riyal is the currency of Oman, One more Middle East country, Its currency code is OMR.
1 OMR = 2.60 US Dollars = 9.74 Saudi Riyals
4. JORDANIAN DINAR : Jordan is the other oil rich country in the Middle East with 4th most expensive currency, its currency code is JOD.
1 JOD = 1.41 US Dollars = 5.29 Saudi Riyals
5. GREAT BRITAIN POUND : The British Pound is the currency of the United Kingdom, The currency code of United Kingdom is GBP and its symbol is £.
1 GBP = 1.40 US Dollars = 5.24 Saudi Riyals
6. GIBRALTAR POUND : The Gibraltar Pound is the currency of Gibraltar country in a African nation, Its currency code is GIP and symbol is £.
1 GIP = 1.39 US Dollars = 5.21 Saudi Riyals
7. CAYMANIAN DOLLAR : Its a currency of Cayman Islands, Its currency code is KYD and its symbol is $.
1 KYD = 1.20 US Dollars = 4.50 Saudi Riyals
8. EURO : Its not a country currency but a bloc of nations. European Union's currency is Euro, It is used by 26 European nations, The currency code is EUR and the symbol is €.
1 EUR = 1.23 US Dollars = 4.63 Saudi Riyals
9. SWISS FRANC : Its a currency of Switzerland, Even thoughh it is part of European Union it uses its own currency called Franc, The currency code and symbol is CHF.
1 CHF = 1.07 US Dollars = 4 Saudi Riyals
10. US DOLLAR : Even though US Dollar is popular, It is in rank of 10th most expensive currency, It is used in United States and the currency code for it is USD and the symbol is $.
1 USD = 3.75 Saudi Riyals
11. CANADIAN DOLLAR : 1 CAD = 0.79 USD = 2.96 Saudi Riyals
12. AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR : 1 AUD = 0.78 USD = 2.94 Saudi Riyals
13. BRUNEIAN DOLLAR : 1 BND = 0.76 USD = 2.84 Saudi Riyals
14. SINGAPORE DOLLAR : 1 SGD = 0.76 USD = 2.84 Saudi Riyals
15. LIBYAN DINAR : 1 LYD = 0.75 USD = 2.81 Saudi Riyals
APPLICATIONS FOR SAUDI WOMEN TO JOIN AS MILITARY SOLDIERS
Saudi Arabia in its historic move will now allow women to join military force, In one of the 12 criteria in the rank of soldiers announced the General Directorate of Public Security in the Kingdom. Trending : Agency to find jobs for Saudis in private sector
According to Saudi Press Agency (SPA), The applications of women to join military in the rank of soldiers are currently being accepted for the positions available in the regions of Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Qassim, Asir, Al Baha and the Eastern Province, visit jobs.moi.gov.sa to apply before March 1.
- The decision comes as part of the Saudi Vision 2030 program, to expand economic opportunities for women. The beginning of the year 2018 came with surprises to empower women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To apply for joining in military force of Saudi Arabia, women should comply with 12 criteria mentioned below.
1. Being of Saudi origin. See Also : Careem to employ thousands of women
2. Raised in the Kingdom except their father had to live abroad on a government assignment.
3. Must be in between the age of 25 and 35 years.
4. Must hold at least a high school education.
5. Should pass mandatory medical check up and go through personal interview in order to ensure good conduct.
6. Height must be above 155 centimeters
7. With a good weight to height ratio. Read : Expats to leave jobs for Saudi women
8. Must not be married to non Sauids.
9. Should have independent national id card.
10. Should live in the area of job location, Their guardian job must be in the same area.
11. Should not have any criminal record. Recommend : 3rd phase of feminization jobs
12. Must not be previously employed in any government or military related institution.
- Before this, Public Prosecution of Saudi Arabia said it will hire women as investigate officers for the first time with similar announcements from the General Directorate of Passports and Justice Ministry.
TEACHERS ON DEPENDENT VISA ARRESTED FOR GIVING ILLEGAL PRIVATE CLASSES
Authorities of Saudi Arabia has been arrested number of Egyptian teachers, who were caught giving illegal private tuition to the students in Mecca region. Trending : Thousands of illegal workers arrested in Saudi Arabia
The security crackdown took place in Mecca governorate as part of the ongoing campaign "Nation without illegal expats" according to the report published in 'Okaz' local newspaper of Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Self Employment on employee visa is illegal
- The Egyptian Consulate in Jeddah confirmed the news in a released statement and they are now collaborating with the Saudi authorities in order to resolve this matter and release the arrested Egyptian teachers with legal proceedings on this incident.
- The Egyptian women who were arrested in Saudi Arabia were on dependent visas of their husbands, hence they do not have a legal work permit or permission to give private classes to any students in the Kingdom. Related : Ban on expats to work on gold and jewelry shops
- Currently the women are at a deportation center and it is expected that they will be fined before they release said Egyptian Consulate spokesperson to the country's local newspaper 'Masrawy'.
- Starting from November 15th of 2017, Saudi Arabia started crackdown on illegal residents and workers in Saudi Arabia, with in 4 months of time more than 670,000 illegal expatriates were arrested. Similar : Penalties on expired iqamas sponsor
- The campaign 'Nation with out violators' still continuing in all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and hunting the violators of residence, labor and border security.
SAUDI TO START PUBLIC BUS SERVICES IN RIYADH & JEDDAH CITIES
Saudi Arabia to operate new public service bus in Riyadh and Jeddah cities from Tuesday, The service will be operated by SAPTCO (Saudi Public Transport Company) under the supervision of Ar Riyadh Development Authority (ADA).
As a promotional offer the tickets of the bus service will be sold in an offer price of 3 Saudi Riyals from one stop to another stop, as per the report of Saudi Press Agency. Saudi is engaging in number of projects to improve public transport in major cities.
- A supreme committee has been appointed by the cabinet to oversee the project, The committee will study the financial and social situation of citizens who owns and operates private buses across Saudi Arabia.
- Alternative solution has been proposed to Saudi private bus drivers, They can work as drivers for SAPTCO or can obtain a loan from Social Development Bank, if they have a wish to start new business.
- Those Saudi citizens who are not able to drive will be added to the Saudi social security programs. SAPTCO will announce the transaction's financial impact during the coming period.
- People who are traveling regularly are being encouraged to use the service in Riyadh and Jeddah cities and provide the feedback and suggestion for the improvement in the service.
- After the metro in Riyadh, Jeddah and Makkah, There will be a contract for a network of 400 buses with Saudi Nesma and Spain's TCC.
EXPATS & CITIZENS CAN REPORT ABOUT BAD PRODUCTS NOW TO SFDA ON TOLL FREE NUMBER
Expats and citizens can now inquire or report about the safety of the products on a unified call center number 19999 provided by The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA). Recommend : Labor help line toll free number
Saudi nationals and residents can report about the products like cosmetics, medicines, fodder, insecticides and medical equipment, etc,. Now you can also report about the sale of herbal products claiming health benefits. Similar : Emergency numbers of Saudi Arabia
- You are free to inquire or report now about the products which is not approved by Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), poor quality of cosmetics, medicines and infant milk formula which have different smell, taste or color.
- People living in Saudi Arabia can also inform about the poor quality of drinking water with unpleasant taste or transported under the hot sun. The unified call center number will provide precise information which ensure the safety of food products, efficacy of medicines and the quality of medical equipment. Related : STC service numbers
- The Saudi Food and Drug Authority can also be informed about the registered medicines and cosmetic products in case of any side effects or about the sale of any product against the issued warning or improper storage of any medicines or medical equipment.
- You can also report if you found any medical equipment which is not registered with SFDA, You can access the information about the approved products and its warnings and alerts issued by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority. Trending : Complaint about your telecom to CITC
- The calls on the toll free number 19999 can be handled between Saturday to Thursday from 8 AM to 10 PM and on Friday from 2 PM to 10 PM, There is an option to record a call outside the working hours mentioned.
A 79 YEAR OLD IN RIYADH HALF MARATHON BECAME OVERNIGHT SENSATION
Riyadh's Half Marathon has witnessed a 79 year old Saudi man, who became a sensation overnight for completing 21 kilometer half marathon in Saudi Arabia's capital city.
Board Chairman of the General Sports Authority and the President of Saudi Arabian Olympic committee awarded 100,000 Saudi Riyals to Khalaf Al Balawi (79 year old Saudi man) for his bravery and commitment to finish the 21 Km race.
- Al Balawi became a shining example for the young people and Social media users lauded him and made overnight sensation to him, which he fully deserves.
- Hundreds of citizens and expats took part in the 4 km, 8 km and 21 km Riyadh's half marathon, which started and ended at King Saud University, 10 people in each category rewarded with prizes worth 2 million Saudi Riyals.
- Riyadh's Half Marathon 2018 allowed only men above 15 this time to participate in the race, Next year's marathon will allow women to participate according to official, which will empower women.
- Ethiopian runner "Tamira Mola" raced to victory and got the 1st place in the Riyadh International Marathon 2018 and received a prize of one Million Saudi Riyals from The General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI TO INVEST 64 BILLION DOLLARS ON ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR IN UPCOMING YEARS
Saudi Arabia is set to invest 64 Billion dollars in its entertainment sector in the upcoming decade, First Opera house of the Kingdom to be build to boost entertainment programmes. Trending : New city in Saudi Arabia with roaming robots
In this year 2018, more than 5000 events and live entertainment activities were planned by the General Entertainment Authority. It includes 500 entertainment events in small towns and cities all over the Kingdom. Most Viewed : Robot Sophia is awarded with Saudi citizenship
- The events will cover all programs like Arts, Culture, Music, Education, festivals for youth, family and children. The real change of Saudi Arabia can be seen in the year 2020.
- In the past few months, Saudi already witness few events, concerts, Comic con festival and a mixed gender National Day celebration with music and dancing for the first time. Read : Red Sea Islands to get ready for tourists
- Saudi Arabia is setting strategies and contributing the development of the entertainment industry, It focuses on diversifying investment opportunities in order to achieve its Vision 2030 goals and to set positive impact on the its economy and Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- Saudi people spends billions annually on movies, entertainment and amusement parks by visiting the neighbor GCC nations of Dubai and Bahrain. Once the entertainment sector succeed in the Kingdom, Not only Saudis but other gulf nation people will also come here to spend for the entertainment. See Also : Opening of cinemas in Saudi Arabia
NEW SAUDI AGENCY TO LOOK FOR JOBS IN PRIVATE SECTOR FOR ITS YOUNG CITIZENS
A new Saudi Employment Agency in the Ministry of Labor and Social Development to look jobs for 1.2 million Saudi citizens by 2020 in the Private companies after the decision of the Council of Ministers. Trending : Careem to employ thousands of women
The task of the new Saudi employment agency will be full coordination between the private companies and the newly graduated Saudi men and women, and to discovering the elimination of false Saudization, including identifying the problems facing by Saudis in the private sector. Most Viewed : 100% Saudization in car rentals office
- After the failure of Commission for Employment Generation, It is abolished as it was not succeed in cutting down the unemployment rate and failed in translating its plans into reality. Currently the unemployment rate is 12.8%.
- The new agency will try to achieve its goal in providing employment to 1.2 million Saudi young men and women by coordinating with private sector by the year 2020, It is one of the goal in the National Transition 2020. Recommend : Expats worried as Saudi is reshaping its economy
- The Saudi employment agency will track all the false Saudization in the private companies and try to find out the issues facing by Saudi citizens in the private sector. It will develop some programs to enhance job opportunities for the nationals.
INDIANS STILL PREFER SAUDI ARABIA FOR JOBS, INDIA STILL TOPS IN REMITTANCES
Saudi Arabia is still most preferred destination in the gulf for Indian expatriates seeking jobs, According to revealed official data, India has the highest sources of remittances from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : New visa center for Indians in Jubail
As per the figures revealed by Indian Embassy in Riyadh, There were more than 3 Million Indians are living in Saudi Arabia in the month March of this year, While in October the numbers of Indians became 3.2 Million a sharp rise of 200,000 Indians with in 7 months. Recommend : Gold allowed to carry at Indian airports
- Indians in Saudi Arabia are not only comprising blue collar jobs but a growing numbers in the professions of doctors, engineers, oil technologists, IT experts and other technocrats who are taking part in the Saudi's reforming economy.
- India continues to be the top recipient of expats remittances according to Pew Research Center data, Out of 69 billion dollars remittance, 10.5 billion remittance money is from Saudi Arabia. Related : Send money to home country through online
- As per the estimation of World Bank, 575 billion dollars remittances sent globally in 2016, Out of which 429 billion dollars received by India. In the year 2018 the numbers are going to increase by 615 billion dollars out of which India may receive 460 billion dollars due to rise of Indians in the Kingdom as well as all over the world.
A TIME TRAVELER MAN VISITED FROM YEAR 2030 IN 2018
A time-traveler man claiming, he visited from the year 2030 and arrived in 2018 to warn about the future. Surprisingly, the lie detector machine detects he is telling the truth.
He said his life is in danger for revealing the truth about future, some agencies will torture him for giving information about the coming years, he said. So he hided and keeping secret about his last name said the man 'Noah'.
- He claims, Donald Trump will be re-elected in the year 2020 and the present year (2030) US president is IIana Remikee, global warming will have caused the temperature raise in North America.
- He also claims robotics technology have taken all over the world, Google robotics will spread across the globe and will be developed to the point they can run a home like humans independently. By 2021, Google Glass style device will be worn by everyone.
- Humans will reach Mars planet in 2028, Electronic cars is replaced with petrol and diesel cars, Bitcoin will continue to be popular, old currency models are still running, Most of the forms of cancer have been cured in the year 2030.
- He is currently 50 years old and now he had taken an age rejuvenation drug, which made him to look like a 25 year old man. He said i am stuck here, I cannot get back to my time.
- Self driving and driver less cars will improve drastically, Renewable energy will take off. After his first video interview he hided his location and attended his 2nd interview on phone call.
- Social Media users criticized him by saying, Lie detector tests do not say if things are true, only the person who made it, claims that they are true. No one have choice to know whether he is saying truth or not, except we will wait for his predictions to become true.
A VIRAL PHOTO OF 4 WOMEN PLAYING BOARD GAME IN MAKKAH AL HARAM MOSQUE
A photo of fully covered four women sitting and playing cards in Makkah Masjid Al Haram went viral on social media and triggered a wide range of comments. Trending : New speed limits on certain highways of Saudi Arabia
According to various local reports, These four women with unknown nationality were spotted palying board games in Masjid Al Haram on Friday around 11 PM near to King Abdul Aziz Gate. Recommend : Makkah to Madinah in 2 hours 10 minutes in Haramain train
- After spotting it, Authorities was alerted and the General Presidency's women section handled the situation by going to the women and requesting them to respect the sanctity of the holy mosque and stop the game, those women understood the situation and left.
- Muslims of all over the world have desire to live and get benefited with the few moments of the holy mosque Makkah Al Haram, they are eagerly waiting for their turn at least once in a life time. Related : Women arrested for posting improper content
- Social media users condemned the act of these 4 women and saying they should have respect the holy mosque. The holy mosque is for prayers, supplications and devotion and the visitors should ensure nothing else disturb it.
- While few social media users believe, it is similar to the use of smartphones in the holy mosque, It also should be stopped and concentrate on payers. Similar : No work for expats in gold shops
- One of the user of social media said smartphones should not be stopped from using, as it will help them for communicating with his family members or friends available in the mosque.
- The General Presidency of both Makkah Al Haram mosque and Madina Masjid Al Haram confirmed it had told the women not to play board game in the Holy mosques. Most Viewed : Saudi Tourist visas coming soon
- In the year 2015, A photo of youngsters playing cards inside Madinah Masjid Al Nabawi were spotted and the security authorities arrested them for the act.
COOKS, CASHIERS, TEACHERS REQUIRED WITH MASTER DEGREE POSTED ON SAUDI JOB PORTALS
Job advertisements in Saudi Arabia demands a post graduate or master degree for applying the jobs like cook, assistant cook, accountant, school teacher, hotel receptionist and grocery cashier as per the recent reports of media. Most Viewed : Chamber asks ministry to cancel expat levy fee on companies
According to Makkah Newspaper, They made a study of this trend by monitoring about 300 job advertisements on the national job portal "Taqat" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development. Recommend : Staying in Saudi hotels is now 25 to 30% more expensive
- A post graduation required to the above mentioned jobs, Employers have to explain this why they need such big qualifications for this jobs. Ministry launched "Taqat" portal in order to ensure the seriousness of the job ads appearing on its national website.
- This kind of job positions not limited to only one city, but it was appearing all the provinces and cities of Saudi Arabia. A school posted an job ad, that they are requiring a teacher with master degree. Trending : Expats in trouble as Saudi reshaping its economy
- One of the restaurant in Qassim posted a job ad that, they are requiring 10 cooks who holds master degree in cooking. Ministry is about to verify the demanded qualifications from employers for these job positions, Ministry says irrational demands of employers will make Saudi job seekers disappointed in order to apply for these job positions.
- A job seeker must contact the employer who is demanding higher qualification for job and have to ensure his seriousness for getting the job, he should ask about the salary he get and the nature of his work, Company should pay reasonable salary as they are requiring high qualified worker. Similar : Restaurant jobs to limit for Saudi women
- Chairman of the Private Labor Market Committee at the Saudi Chamber Council said demanding high qualification for some jobs is nothing but the ignorance of the employer and lack of adequate knowledge how to use the portal.
NATIONAL ADDRESS MUST FOR EXPATS & CITIZENS STARTING FROM 15th APRIL 2018
Banks and telecoms of Saudi Arabia are requesting its customers (expats and citizens) to provide their National address details in order to compliance with the directive of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) and CITC. Trending : Salary cards must for domestic workers
The National Address System in Saudi Arabia is a unified address that stores the data of the Geographic Information System (GIS). In the Arab world, National Address System was first introduced in the Kingdom.
- Various banks and telecoms in Saudi Arabia are sending messages, emails to customers and asking to provide their location address to their banks or to update their profile online bank account page or at https://address.gov.sa/en/
- National Address System commonly allows you to enter your Building number, Street name, neighborhood, city , postal code, iqama number and phone number.
- Mobile phone numbers used in Absher services are also required to link with the National Address System. Most Viewed : Send money through enjaz online
- Its a government decision to apply National Address System on everyone in order to get a unified address format. It is must for all types of houses, flats and office addresses. It also helps security forces to reach faster in the crime area.
- This system will deliver your services very fast and with effective transparency, It also improves navigation capabilities to send emergency services in case of disasters and it expands economic opportunities in a digital era.
- Unified address system is currently using by Saudi Post and it covered 4.5 million locations from villages to cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Similar : Maximum cash allowed to carry from Saudi Arabia airports
SAUDI ARABIA APPLIES NEW SPEED LIMIT OF 140 KPH ON SOME HIGHWAYS FROM 19 FEB 2018
The new speed limit of 140 kph for small vehicles on some express highways is going to effect from 19th Feb 2018 (Monday) in Saudi Arabia, according to the Saudi Press Agency( SPA) report.
The new speed limits are, 140 Kmph for cars, 100 kmph for buses and 80 kmph for trucks, Signboards of speed limits are attached on some highways of the Kingdom.
The new speed limit is applicable on the express ways of
- Riyadh to Taif road (Eastwards) and Taif to Riyadh (Westwards)
- Riyadh to Qassim road (Northwards) and Qassim to Riyadh (Southwards)
- Makkah to Madinah road (Northwards) and Madinah to Makkah (Southwards)
- Jeddah to Madinah (Northwards) and Madinah to Jeddah (Southwards)
- It is requested not to exceed the speed limit and strictly abide the instructions and signboards, The increase in speed limits does not mean you need to increase speed up to that limit, you can go on your normal speed but you should not exceed the allowed maximum limit.
1000 SAUDI WOMEN DRIVERS SIGN UP FOR CAREEM IN THE KINGDOM
More than Thousand Saudi women are registering to train with Careem ride hailing app in Saudi Arabia after the lifting of women's driving ban last year. Recommend : Careem referral code
Careem have millions of users in Saudi Arabia, Now this ride hailing app will train the prospective women drivers in the country. As the unemployment rate in the Kingdom is 12.8% last year and it is 80% for Saudi women. Read : Taxis to be in control in Saudi Arabia
- Careem co founder said, We are very excited about this year's June, As it is a big milestone for Saudi Arabia and we are training female drivers and hope to get nearly 100,000 female captains with in a year starting from June.
- Careem has already started its training for women, who have abroad driving licenses and available in Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar. Trending : Airport pickups banned for Careem & Uber
- Careem is currently operating its services in 13 countries and the worth of the company is 1 Billion dollars. In Saudi Arabia Careem wishes to employ 100,000 Saudi women as part of its expansion in the market.
- Saudi Arabia does not have public transportation system, It created opportunities for Careem and Uber to expand in the Kingdom. Most Viewed : New penalties on traffic violations
- Saudi Arabia has permitted women to drive for the first time from June 2018 after the royal decree issued by Saudi Arabia's King Salman in September 2017.