- Back to Home »
- BORN A KING THE FIRST MOVIE IN SAUDI ARABIA
"BORN A KING" WILL BE FIRST RELEASE IN SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia to open theaters for public by April 2018 with its first film called "Black Panther", "Born A King" will be release when its completed its about the life of Saudi King Faisal. Related : Ban on cinemas lifted King Salman order
After the order of King Salman this month, Saudi Arabia is set to open cinemas for public, after a long ban of 35 years. Recommend : Electricity tariffs to be doubled from 2018
- The movie "Born A King" will reveal the true story of Saudi Arabia's King Faisal, At the age of Fourteen, When he was sent to England on a diplomatic mission to negotiate with prominent British Leaders including Lord Curzon and Winston Churchill.
- The film is currently in its shoot in the United Kingdom, and it is expected to complete by February 2018 and it will be first screened in Riyadh before its official international release. New : 200,000 illegal expats to be deported from Saudi Arabia
- The "Born A King" film is directed by Agusti Villaronga and it was written by Henry Fitzherbert. The trailer of the movie can be seen in this article.
- The actors and actress of this movie are Hermione Corfield, Ed Skrein, Laurence Fox, James Fleet, Kenneth Cranham, Aidan McArdle and Dilyana Bouklieva. Read : 20,000 fine on each expat worker in gold or jewelry shops
لقطة من الفيلم الهوليوودي Born A king ( ولد ملكاً ) عن زيارة الملك فيصل لبريطانيا عام ١٩١٩ ومن المتوقع الانتهاء منه فبراير المقبل وبدء عرضه في دور السينما العالمية بعد ان يعرض لاول مرة في السعودية pic.twitter.com/b4N69q3Rmb— عبدالإله السناني (@aa_alsinani) December 13, 2017