- Back to Home »
- 4 WEEKS OF TIME FOR COMPANIES TO CORRECT THEIR STATUS
SAUDI MINISTRY PROVIDES 4 WEEKS TO COMPANIES FOR CORRECTING THEIR STATUS
Saudi Arabia's companies received 4 weeks of time to correct their status and activities in order to be inline with their license, otherwise they are going to face huge penalties warned Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
Ministry is keen to protect the business sector from breaking the laws or infringing establishments with a hope of fair competition, Companies need to correct their activities and status within the specified time of four weeks and should alert Ministry with a text message or through any other channel message.
- Those companies who are believing to be in work only in the area where they have license should also submit their objections online.
- Establishments who fails to correct their status will not able to access electronic services of their company, unable to renew Iqamas of their expatriates and not allowed to hire new staff on new visas.
- Once the grace period of 4 week finished, Ministry will conduct field inspections in order to control the violations.
- Saudi Arabia has recently investigated on violations of companies including hiring expats in place of Saudi staff, It is to be believed upto a million firms services halted in last few months for breaching the new law of Saudization or Nitaqat requirements.