- Back to Home »
- FLYADEAL FIRST FLIGHT WITH JEDDAH TO RIYADH
FLYADEAL LOW BUDGET AIRLINE TO FLY FROM SEPTEMBER 23 (87th SAUDI NATIONAL DAY)
Flyadeal Airline is about to start its first flight on September 23rd (87th Saudi National Day) with Jeddah to Riyadh flight, The first day service of the airline is already sold out. New : Saudi Gulf Airline
Flyadeal Airline is owned by the national carrier Saudi Arabian Airlines, It became a low budget airline in Saudi Arabia and it will operate 2 flights a day for now in between Jeddah and Riyadh.
- Saudi Flyadeal airline has allocated women only seats on its flight to ensure ladies privacy and comfort. Recommend : Saudi Arabian flights dress code for passengers
- Flyadeal airline will allow its passengers to carry 10 kg hand baggage.
- Passengers can buy tickets before 30th September on 48 SR and can travel by October 31st. One way fare includes only cabin baggage. Related : 87th Saudi National Day events
- For mobile lovers, There is a unique holder to ensure that your phone and tablet are secure and at a comfortable viewing height.
- For those who want to book their seat in advance they have to pay 10 SR for a standard seat, Ladies seat at a price of 10 SR, For Exit row seat 75 SR, For Speedy Exit seat 25 SR, For Extra Leg Room pay 50 SR and for premium seat pay 75 SR. Similar : National Day celebration in King Fahd International Stadium
- Ladies Only seats are only for first come first serve customers, However we always endeavour to keep these seats reserved for only lady customers wherever possible.