- Back to Home »
- BANKS ARE READY TO HELP DRIVING WOMEN
SAUDI BANKS ARE GETTING READY TO PROVIDE CAR LOANS FOR WOMEN
After a royal decree of King Salman on "Allowing Women to drive in Saudi Arabia", Now Banks are getting ready to provide car loans for women as there will be a huge demand in car sales.
According to Arab News, Saudi banks are ready to finance women who wants to buy cars, whether it is directly from bank or indirectly from car dealerships, It is surely going to benefit the Saudi economy. Recommend : Driving age for women in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi families are going to save a lot now, As women will not need to hire taxis or cabs like Careem and Uber or no need to hire private drivers for them to transport to work place.
- Banks are expecting to receive more applications from women in the coming period, Which will leave a positive impact on the Saudi economy. Related : Expat private drivers may lose jobs
- There will be new job opportunities for women in the transportation sector including in cab services like Uber and Careem, They may hire female drivers for the privacy of female customers.
- Last year, car sales in the Kingdom reach 600,000 in a year, In the coming period it is expected to increase by 50%, which will surely benefit the GDP and economy of Saudi Arabia. Similar : No iqama renewals of expat on this professions